Titania Falls

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

(okay another short chapter so I'm just going to be skipping over the fights with Jellal cause we know how it goes down)

Shana's P.O.V

Everyone besides Natsu and Erza got on this boat to get away from the tower since the Magic council wants to fire Etherion on us. A random bright light shine down from the dark sky. 

"What's that bright light?" Lucy asked with a hint of fear in her voice. "It's gotta be Etherion." Alastor points out as Kilala starts to growl at it. It was so much magic energy it's insane. 

"Oh, no. Hurry up and get out of there you guys." Happy was shaking. Please, be okay you two. This gut feeling that I was having is not good. 

Then the light shined brighter. I used my arms to block the light. "It's heading straight towards the tower." Happy yelled. "Natsu, Erza!" Gray yelled for them. What's taking them so long. We were pushed away from the blast by the water. Juvia luckily enough cast us in her water lock before we were goners. 

"What's happening?" I asked not knowing what the heck is going on anymore. "Oh, no did we lose them?" Happy asked shedding a few tears. 

Then we saw a was the tower was transformed into this wired looking ice thing. "A crystal?" Happy asked. "No, not a crystal.That's a lacrima." Alastor corrected him. Is that were I'm sensing the huge amount of magic power? "SO, you think they're okay? Maybe they survived the blast and they're still inside. " Lucy asked. 

"They're okay." I said getting everyone's attention. "Are you sure?" Gray asked. "Well, Natsu is. I don't know how I can tell maybe cause of our dragon sense's but I'm not too sure about Erza." I worriedly said. 

Wally and the others were telling us that the giant Lacrima was the true form of the R-System and it's the first time they're seeing it. "Are you saying Zeref will be resurrected?" Lucy asked since they kept saying it's active and shit. 

"We don't know. We may have helped Jellal built it, but we never seen it activated before." Sho said. "And now Natsu and Erza are trapped inside." Gray worriedly looked back at the tower. "That's right. Along with Simon and Jellal." Sho said. Well this is just great. We can't basically do anything right now. 

Please Natsu bring Erza back to us. 

---

It's been a couple of hours and there's no sign of Natsu and Erza. "Do you think they're gonna be okay in there?" Lucy asked. "They're gonna be fine. I know it. They're two of Fairy Tail's strongest Wizards. They can handle this." Happy did his best to assure her. "He's right. Since we can't help 'em we just gotta have faith and that they're gonna make it out of it." Gray agreed with the cat. "They'll make after all it is Natsu and Erza remember." I assured my team. They smiled at me.  Natsu doesn't like loosing a fight.  No matter who it is. 

"Are you sure your feeling okay Shana?" Lucy looks at me oddly I raise my eyebrow at her. "Besides feeling a tons of bricks landed on me then yeah,  why?" I said holding on to my stomach. "Your just never this supportive. And you never talk so highly about Natsu before." She kinda grins at the last part. She's still annoying as ever. "Hey, I can be supportive when I want to. Natsu's to stupid to lose." I defended myself. She only smiles knowing I'm right. "Your right about that." Gray chuckles. 

---

After a while something was going inside and part of the power broke. "Whoa, what happened?" Happy asked as we were all shocked. "The top of it blew off." Alastor said. "But they'll be okay, won't they?" Lucy was still nervous. 

"Sho, what's the matter?" The cat girl asked her friend noticing somethings up with him.   "Ugh, I don't know. I got a bad feeling just now." He said. I think I got the same feeling he did. 

More and more of the Lacrima started to break. "What in the world's going on?" Sho asked as the fighting was creating shock waves. "Was that another explosion?" Wally also asked. I chuckled. "No way that's gotta be Natsu." Happy points out.  "Your right. He's gotta be up there fighting someone." Lucy said. "Oh, no do you think they're going to be okay?" The cat girl asked worriedly. "I sure hope so. It's too soon to tell. cause it looks like he's going on a major rampage." Gray said seeing he couldn't quite tell for sure. "I bet you he's having a blast up there." I lightly smiled. "Only Natsu could do that." Alastor chuckles. 

Then a bright blue light started to shine. "It's pretty." The cat girl said which was annoying me. "This is bad news." Wally said. "There's an indescribable amount of magic energy resonating from that light." Juvia points out and she's not wrong its a bit over whelming.

  "That's not a good sign." Gray said. "Ya think?" I half yelled. "The Ethernano inside must be going out of control." Alastor mentions. "What? What is that?" Lucy asked. "Magic energy from the Etherion." I quickly explained. "It's dangerous for that much of it to be contained in one place for too long 'cause the energy will keep building till it becomes unstable." Happy also helps explains. 

"With no where to go, the Ethernano will keep growing till it burst, causing a tremendous explosion."Juvia points out. "What we'd better start making tracks or we're dead meat." Wally shouted. "But what about the others trapped inside?" Sho argues. 

"At this point, there's no sense in worrying about who's gonna make it out of there alive and who's not.'Cause if that Tower explodes, it'll whip us all out." Gray glares at the tower. I lunged myself on to Gray trying not to think of the worst for Natsu and Erza. Juvia was freaking out in the background. 

There was another explosion. " Oh, crap! It's exploding." Wally said as the tower was surrounded in the blue light from before. "No it's not take a closer look. The magic energy is shooting upwards out of the tower, into the sky." Gray points out. I pulled myself few inches away and saw what he was talking about.   

The light vanished and we were blown away by the huge gust of wind. "Where the tower go?" Happy asked not being able to see it. "It was just there a second ago." Sho was also shocked. 

"Natsu, where are you!" Lucy shouts for him.