The Seven Year Gap

Narrator: The town of Magnolia, in the year seven-nighty-one.

Shana's P.O.V

         After all the craziness on Tenrou Island had passed, we learned that seven years had passed along with it. I guess times flies when you're saving the world. It's like something out of a book. I never would have imagined I'd experience anything like it firsthand, but I guess it's part of the job. I've had crazy memories with these idiots but I don't there's one that was crazier than last night. We jam packed seven years worth drinking, dancing, and singing into one party. It sure was good to be finally at home again. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZwT9qIF2zrSehhv8Pv1jVP5_1raO0JG/view

The next day everyone was gathered around the guild trying to catch up for all the years we've been gone. Surprisingly my mom was here too. Natsu and Gajieel were over the other table talking to Romeo about his new magic. Kilala was with them too. And it turns out Macao was Fairy Tail's forth master while Gramps was gone. Bisca and Alzack got married and had a daughter which shocked me the most. 

"Wait you're serious? That nine tailed beast kid actually became Hokage?" I questioned my mother as she was telling me what she'd be up too these years. I really don't know much about this Naruto kid I've only met him a few times when I went training with her. From what I can tell he's a bigger clown than Natsu himself. "It was his life long dream to be Hokage after all. He may look like an idiot but inside he's got a big heart and is probably stronger than any shinobi in the land of fire. He might be stronger than I am." My mom chuckles. 

"I still find it hard to believe that these tailed beast are not just a myth." Alastor said amazed. "You should've seen how he fought during the war. I've never seen anything like it." My mom brag. I didn't know how to feel when she told me they were at war and when one of the Akatsuki leader destroyed the hidden leaf village. I guess a lot of stuff happens when seven years pass you by. 

"What have you been up too now?" Gray asked. I forgot this was the first time he was meeting my mother. "I've helping Naruto with the position. It's not easy being Hokage as he think it is. We've mostly been out here looking for you." She smiled at us. It surprised me. Not that she was smiling but the fact that she's been helping find us after all this time. 

I rested my chin on my hand. "Yeah, that still doesn't get you off the hook for abandoning me when I was a kid." I muttered the other way. She lightly frown to herself. "Cut it out Shana!" Gray hit my head. "Ow!" I grabbed my head with my hands. "Hit me again and I'll kill you!" I yelled at him. 

My mom giggles at us. "You sure did find a keeper, hun." She says. "What are you--" I quickly  stopped as a rush of heat ran through my face. It all came back to me that I had actually confessed to this ice stripper back on Tenrou Island before Acnologia attacked us. "You for got didn't you?" Gray deadpanned. I covered his mouth. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Juvia doesn't know yet. If you don't mind I'd still like to live!" I whispered that last part to him as he struggled to take my hand off his mouth. "You shut your mouth too!" I turned to my mom flushed.  She just sweats dropped.  I don't want the guild to even know. 

Then the doors to the guild open. "Welcome, may I help you?" Kinana greeted whoever entered the guild. 

"Wonderful. It seems the rumors were true." A familiar voice said. 

"Who are these bozos?" Elfman asked. "I think I know." Mira said remembering them. 

"Hello my lovelies! I'm glad to hear your deaths were exaggerated." The familiar pink hair female shouted. I deadpanned. "You appear to be in great health." The old man complemented. "The sentiment's a little redundant when they haven't aged in seven years." The shorter one said.  "You've barely been back two days and you've already trashed the place." A familiar guy with white haired teased.