15 Minutes

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Normal P.O.V Shana narration:

Hidden away in Magnolia's East Forest, you'll find a tree house where an old friend of Master Makarov lives. Porlyusica is a highly skilled healer, but she lives a life of seclusion because of her hatred mankind. Her specialty is in the treatment of ailments that were caused by magic. Which is why the Master has been brought to her.

It was quiet while Porlyusica as trying to heal Makarov till she smacked him. "What'd you do that for?" Al questioned her actions.

"Hey! We want you to cure our Master not, not make him worst." Bisca also argued.

"It's what he deserves for pushing himself so hard at his age. Honestly you're such an old fool. Don't you think you should be leaving now? I'm sick of looking at you!" Porlyusica scolded the Fairy Tail wizards as they began to freak out over her anger.

"Well, can you at least tell us his condition is?" Al asked.

"We wanna help you take care of him." Bisca pointed out.

"Just go home. Those ridiculously worried faces of yours will only aggravate his condition. These symptoms suggest a powerful wind spell was used. My guess, the spell known as 'Drain.' This terrible spell drains it's victims of all their magic abilities. Their powers then drift along the winds until they disappeared completely. If only you gathered Makarov's powers when they were initially drained, instead of healing him, he could've recovered quickly. But as things stand now, it'll take quite a bit longer. Shana was only wasting her magic it was having no effect." She explained the situation the master was in.

"How long do you think?" Al asked her.

"I'm sure the others will want to know." Bisca told her.

"Why are you still here?" She yelled at them again.

"I'm sorry, but I thought you were talking to us all this time ma'am." Al said freaking out.

"Of course I wasn't! I can't stand the stink of you. Get out of here, already. Go on, move it. Shoo, shoo!" Porlyusica tried to hit them with a broom.