My Resolve

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

Everyone was still cheering after we finally won for beating Phantom Lord. It was tough l, but we did it.

--

To Natsu and Gajieel

"Hey, Gajieel. Can you hear me?" Natsu asked still laying on the ground after a thought fight with him.

"Nah, I can't hear nothing." Gajieel casually replies to him being beat down on the ground as well.

"I just wanna know where you learned Dragon Slayers magic."Natsu told him that he was curious.

"I told ya, I can't hear ya." Gajieel breath heavily.

"You're the second wizard Shana and I ever met who uses the same kinda magic we do. Come on, man, tell me where you learned it!" Natsu begged.

"Shut up." Gajieel spats

"Aw, don't be like that!" Natsu whined.

"Metalicana." Gajieel muttered.

"Huh?" Natsu had a questioned mark above his head.

"The Iron Dragon." Gajieel started to sit up.

"No way!" Natsu was shocked he too knew a dragon. Natsu slipped and feel next to Gajieel for getting excited.

"I thought you might've been taught by a dragon!" Natsu points out.

"Why? Were you?" Gajieel asked.

"And Shana too. Where's Metalicana now?" Natsu questioned him.

"I don't know." Gajieel gazes at the sky.

"Tell me where he is." he yells into Gajieel's ears.

"I said I don't know!" Gajieel yelled back as they crashed their foreheads together.

"Man, I feel like I'm starting to lose brain cells just talking to you." Gajieel whines.

"Watch it buddy." Natsu warns him.

"He just disappeared." Gajieel says. "Yeah, I've been training with Metalicana, but one day he just up and left. Without even sayin' a single word to me. *scoffs* Talk about a selfish jerk."

Natsu gasped. "Wait a minute. He didn't happen to disappeared on the seventh of July, seven years ago, did he?"

"Yeah, are you sayin' you know where Metalicana is?" Gajieel asked as he too was shocked.

"Don't have a clue but, I've been lookin for a fire dragon. His name is Igneel. Shana's been looking for a water dragon name Amphitrite, she also disappeared on the same day." Natsu explained.