A Star Removed From the sky

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Shana's P.O.V

So the gang and I where at a place at Front Term fighting a bunch of bandits we were requested to defeat. 

"That was great! Just look at you goo!" Lucy was happy about how well Torus did. "You've got some moves on your own." He was having heart eyes. He's honestly such a perv. 

Opening: ///https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

"Man, these guys don't put up much of a fight." Natsu whines as he easily smashes one of them into a wall. 

"So, who did you losers steal from?Old ladies and little kids?" Gray asked stepping on their faces. 

"Don't act like this is over! You'll be sorry! Just you wait!" One said all of them were pretty much beat up.

"Yeah, Lord Debon is gonna make you pay." His popped when I threw their leader at them. 

"I'm sorry, but who did you say, was gonna make us pay?" I mocked at them

"I'm sorry, but who did you say, was gonna make us pay?" I mocked at them. They widen their eyes and started crying for their leader that was down. I didn't have to even go into flame haze or use my powers. 

"I'm all finished upstairs." Erza mentions she was done with her group. 

"Sweet! Nice work Erza." Lucy gave her a thumbs up.  One tried to escape but was defeated by Erza herself.  "Unfortunately it seems you still haven't learned your lesson." Erza was rubbing his ass with her boot.

"I've been bad! Please teach me a lesson too, Mistress Erza." Torus shouted. I shivered at his ways. "And away you go! Bye!" Lucy closes his gate she felt embarrassed. 

"Well, that was a waste. I was hoping they might be a challenge." Erza said. 

"You said it. I barely even lifted a mussel." I crossed my arms as Kilala jumped on my head. I expected something more of a challenge.