Bye-Bye Edolas!

Normal P.O.V

Everyone was still freaking out that everyone in Edolas starting to loose their magic for good. "Listen, this looks bad but we've got to stay cool." Edo Lucy warned  the others. They exclaim as they stared at her. "Let's head into the Royal City and see what's up for ourselves." Edo Lucy suggested. "What do you mean by that? See what?" Edo Natsu asked her. "It's our future. Let's look it straight in the eye." She said as everyone gasped. 

She started running just as everyone look at each other not knowing what to do. But without saying anything they followed Edo Lucy. 

Shana's P

Shana's P.O.V

As we reached the city, it was a lot worst than we though. The kingdom was freaking out, everyone running here and there. 

We were suddenly approached by one of the exceeds that had a wired tick ( my second favorite Exceed!)he was moving his army up and down furiously. He told us everything that Mystogan was about to do and his plan to make Pantherlily the new king of Edolas. We knew we had to help him from going through with this stupid plan. If anyone should be sacrificed it should be the damn king.

Us four Dragon Slayers wore capes to dress ourselves as the villains and started causing destruction on the city to get Mystogan's attention. We also had the king tied up there.  Natsu lets out an evil laugh as he stood on a roof of a random building. "I am the demon they call Dragneel! And I've come here to this world to steal all of your magic power!"

"Oh, no! This is horrible!" Townsfolk number one shouted.  

"Have you gone insane, other me?" Edolas Natsu shouted as the others arrived as well. "Ever mind!" He shouted as Natsu still laughed evilly. 

"Faust isn't your king anymore! 'Cause I kicked his sorry, old butt!" Natsu pointed over to their tied up king. "But I decided to spear his life, for now." He playfully threaten. 

The citizens began to panic. 

"Come on, Taisho, Redfox, Marvel! Now my faithful servants, it's time to trash the city!" Natsu demanded. 

I tried really hard to contain my anger the citizens screamed as I kicked down a random building. "He's kinda pushing it don't ya think?" I half deadpanned as he called me his servant. He'll eat those words later. "Let him play the part." Alastor said. 

"She's kicked that building with just her foot?" One said in shock. "The other one has a sword for an arm!" the other shouted about Gajieel. 

"These villains wont stop until they've destroyed everything in sight. The city is under attack by demons from another world." Edolas Gajieel warned the people. 

"you better run!" Wendy tried to scare a small boy. He didn't even flinch until he saw Gajieel behind the bluenette that gave him a terrifying glare. 'I'm sorry!' she sweats dropped as her shoulders went down.