Sky Labyrinth

Author's Note: Hey guys, so I should've mentioned this in the Sabertooth chapter but Aria is going to be a new oc of mine for this arc. I'll be using Suzune Horikita from the anime You zitsu as reference for her. 

Shana's P.O.V

There was a giant wired looking thing above us. " So without further ado, let the Grand Magic Games preliminary round, Sky Labyrinth begin!" 

" Well, if it's a race we better get moving." Gray suggested there's no time to waist. 

" Let's go!" Natsu also agreed. 

" We can't go without, Wendy! All five or six depending on what we written on the entrance paper have to reach the finish line." I reminded that every member of the team hast to be able to participate and since she hasn't come back yet, we can't enter. 

They gasped. " You're right." Lucy said worriedly. 

" Wendy!" Natsu screamed. 

Gray sighs. " Crap! What're we gonna do now? We put down that we entered as six?" He asked. 

" Why wait for a little girl, when you've got a man who's ready to go." Elfman declared. 

I frown. Oh, please no. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view?usp=sharing

-----

Elfman smirks grabbing all of us.  " We've got a roster to change!" He started running towards the Labyrinth. 

" He's so much stronger now." Happy was in shocked that he was able to carry all of us. 

" What're you doing, bro?" Lisanna asked. 

" He's doin' what needs to be done! We don't have time to wait around for Wendy to show up!" Gray told her. 

" Elfman to the rescue!" Natsu cheered. 

" You guys leave everything to me!" Elfman smirks. 

" Lisanna! Happy! Kilala! I need you three to go look for Wendy and Carla! I'm really worried that  they might've run into some kind of trouble!" Erza ordered them. I know that Erza was right about that. Which I didn't like. 

" Okay! We'll go ask around town and see what we can find!" Lisanna shouted. 

" Aye! Sir! Good luck to ya! Go team!" Happy jumped. 

" MANLY!!!" Elfman shouted. 

" We're getting close to the entrance." I said not being to far behind. 

" Our first step to bein' number one! We're takin' that title! Right, Fairy Tail 
Team?" Natsu asked determined. 

" Oh, yeah!" We cheered.