Kagura vs. Yukino

Shana's P.O.V

The second battle of day two of the Grand Magic Games was about to begin. Sabertooth's Yukino against Mermaid Heel's Kagura. Just as the match had begun The Sabertooth chick had suggested the most ridiculous wager ever heard of.

" Bettin' their lives? Seriously?" Natsu asked seeing how crazy that stupid bet was. 

" That's crazy; talk about raisin' the stake?" Gray pointed out. 

" Not even Shana is dumb enough to make a ridiculous gamble like that." Alastor said. 

I crossed my arms. " That Saber chick must be out of her damn mind." 

" Why would they do something so extreme? " Lucy asked not seeing the point in this. 

" Way to go Yukino! That's the way a member of the Sabertooth guild makes bets!" Lector cheered. 

" Kick her butt Yukino! You can do it." Frosh giggles. 

Sting smirks. " Looks like things are about to get interesting." 

In the back Aria couldn't help but now be extremely worried for her friend. Even she was surprised to see her make a crazy bet like that. 

" I don't think that girl knows what's she's getting herself into." A girl from Mermaid Heel stated she made a big mistake. 

"I'm almost scared to watch." Beth said. 

" She must be awfully confident in her skills to make a wager like that, but she doesn't stand against our Kagura." Beats of sweat dropped from Lislie. 

Openinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1VzhmwmtZW7YB560pQR1p5TbPgVNoBK1O/view

" If you truly intend to stand behind your wager. Then I suppose I have no alternative but to accept. Very well. Have at you." Kagura agreed to the wager. 

Even the crowd was shocked to see both female wizards are going to wager their lives

Chapati: Well this certainly an unexpected turn of events. Today's match is full of surprises.  

The Yukino girl pulls something that's oddly familiar. " Facing a member of Sabertooth in battle is quite an unfortunate fate." 

" Is that what I think it is, Lucy?" Wendy asked seeing the gold key Yukino pulled out. 

" Oh wow. She's a Celestial Wizard?" Lucy sure did not expect that. 

" What's that? A gold key. I presume it's one of the Zodiac Keys?" Kagura said as wasn't faced by it.