Special Request: Watch Out For The Guy You Like

Shana's P.O.V

It was just another boring day here at the guild.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Lucy wined as was already starting to annoy me. "How, about checking the board for a new job?" Mira suggested as she was drying off some dishes. "I'd like to, but Natsu keeps saying that he needs to take little time off." Lucy said.

"Why don't you go with Shana?" Alastor asked her. Lucy had a worried look. "Me and Shana, alone? No thanks. I don't wanna die." Lucy nervously laughs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned her taking my eyes away from the medical book

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned her taking my eyes away from the medical book. I felt some what offended.

"Or why don't you team up with somebody different?" Mira asked her.

"Hmm, it'd be too wired working with somebody else. We're a team. We should stick together." Lucy points out. "You two are so loyal to each other." Alastor teased her. "He's right. It's almost like you're a couple." Mira teased along as well.

"Ugh, it's so not like that!" Lucy shouted in disgust. "Well, you never know. Deep down Natsu might have feelings for you." Mira gave her a wink. "Uh.."

We look over behind us to see Natsu making a total fool of himself while the guild was laughing at him. "Oh, yeah, he's a keeper." I joked sweat dropping. "Meow!" Kilala smiled.

"Yeah, even if that were the case, I'm afraid I would have to pass." Lucy said. "I think you two would be a wonderful couple." Mira continued to teased.

"Come on, Natsu, quit goofing around and get back to work." Gray suddenly appeared half naked again scolding him. "Would you put some clothes on already." Erza deadly ordered him. He backs up.

"What is wrong with you? Did you powers finally burn that brain of yours? Into a lump of charcoal?" Erza scold him having a anime vane popping out.

"Are we sure he even had a brain to begin with?" I sweat dropped.

"Hey, don't be such a killjoy. It's important to take a break now and then. Isn't that right, Happy?" Natsu stated still shaking his butt with Happy. Happy agreed with him. "And now the finale." Natsu said pointing his finger up.

I shriek. "There's a finale?" I don't like where this is going.

"chicka, chicka, chicka." They both fidget.

Gray, Erza and I had our eye twitching.

"Definitely a pass." Lucy mutters. "But I think the two of you would make a great couple ." Mira clapped her hands in joy.

Lucy then turns to me with a smug look. "Instead of talking about Natsu and me... we should be really focusing on Gray and Shana." She snickers. Mira puts her hand over her mouth. "Now, that's a topic I'd love to talk about." Mira giggles.