The Grand Banquet

opening:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Shana's P.O.V

Several days after the Grand Magic Games' conclusion... everyone's been invited to the palace to celebrate our victory in the war against the dragons. 

"Do I really need to wear this stupid thing to this stupid party?" I asked slightly annoyed as Lucy and Mira couldn't wait to throw me into a dress and style me up

"Yeah! 'Cause, it looks amazing on you!" Lucy complimented me as she was enjoying my suffering. 

"It looks great! Very flattering!" Mira claps her hands in joy. 

"Don't worry. You look beautiful in about anything, Shana." Wendy said. 

I groan fidgeting with this stupid puffy dress. Honestly, I don't even wanna go to the party. Parties are really my scene. 

I groan in frustration as I was in the bathroom harshly washing my hands off

I groan in frustration as I was in the bathroom harshly washing my hands off. 'It won't come off!' I groan again gripping the sink and letting the water run. 

Hearing someone knocking on the door made me snap out of my thoughts. "Shana! You're almost done in there? If you don't hurry we're gonna be late!" Lucy shouts from the other side of the door. " The others are already waiting for us!" 

I quickly turned off the sink, drying my hands not realizing how red they were from the hard scrubbing. "I'll be out in a sec, gee." I looked down at my now red hands. 

An image of them being tainted in blood appears in my mind again. When I blink my eyes there's nothing on them. 

"What's taking you so long?" Lucys says opening the door making me flinch. I hid my hands behind my back. 

"Hey! Ever heard of privacy?" I yelled at her. 

She held her hands up in defense. "Sorry, but you were just taking way too long."

I let out an annoying groan. "I'm done now!" I said walking past her. 

Lucy eyes me weirdly before taking a glance over at the sink.