lost Magic

A/N: This chapter is short! And yes, I'm changing a few things around 

opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R3P287sZwRAJDtqwiY1_1eT6WUADUxR_/view

Shana's P.O.V

Just as I thought this whole mess couldn't get any worst, Natsu and I were surrounded by more of Grimoire Heart's army. Then there was a sudden nasty explosion. It gave off a tremendous amount of magic energy.

"I don't like the sound of that." Natsu said as he heard it too. "Me either. I hope one of our guys cast that thing." Happy begged. "I'm getting real tired of these jerk-wards playing on our backyard." Natsu snapped. "What do you think they want from us?" Happy asked.

I pant feeling my energy began to go down. I over did it with my battle Erza and that Asuma freak. I glared at them with one eye closed.

' First that wired wizard dude shows up then we're being ambushed by Grimoire Heart? Could that guy be what Grimoire Heart's after?'

---

Natsu screamed as he blew away some of the army. I did a couple of hand signs. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I summoned more clones to even it out the score but It seemed like we were stilled out numbered. Kilala was helping Happy fight off their own.

"Wait, that diamond on her forehead could she be?" One of the man spoke as I glared at them. "There's no doubt about it, She's The Legendary Sannin's daughter of Tsunade! 'The Flaming Hair Blazing Eyed Hunter!" Another one shouted in fear.  "Oh, shut up!" I yelled smashing my foot into the ground. They screamed once it cracked. I felt a sharp pain on my rib cage and yelped. If only I could heal while fighting, these guys would've been history.

"Aw, come on don't tell me you're done already?" Natsu asked taking a few out. "Invading our island is bad enough, but my precious scarf turning black has me burning with anger! Let me kick your teeth in a bit more!" I sweat dropped. Of course that's all he be thinking right now.

The army guys were in utter shocked. "I'll do more than burn it black. I'll turn it into ash." One managed to appear behind Natsu. "Fire bullet!" He shot a wave of fire at him Natsu chuckled. "Wrong move buddy." I deadpanned. "Come to papa!" Natsu smirks as he took the hit right on. These idiots really are idiots.

The army man cheered thinking they won. "My fire bullets are hot enough to melt solid rock. I don't care if he was a fire wizard, he couldn't survived-- what the hell--" The caster bragged but stopped when he saw Natsu swallowing the fire.

"Idiots just wished for their death grave." I deadpanned crossing my arms deciding to let Natsu handle this. "Thanks for the snack ; now I got a fire in my belly!" Natsu smirked.

"The Dragon slayer! Natsu the salamander!" The army mutters.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Natsu blasted them away. "Who are you calling a monster?" Natsu glared at the men that insulted him. They whimpered in fear.

"Enough already!" A voice shouted. "I can't watch anymore." Someone started to approach us.

"It's Zancrow!" One of the men called the new blond guys name out.

"Leave them to me. I was hopping to get some exercise on the trip. Huh, I'll pound these runts into the dirt. While you go look for lord Zeref." The blond guy said smirking at Natsu and I. "Judging from what I've seen so far, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes." He snapped.

Judging by his appearance he must be another member of the Seven Kin Purgatory. Shit I really have to fight another one? Well at least I have Natsu with me this time.

"Zeref?" Natsu mutters. I gasped hearing that name. "So Grimoire Heart's goal is the black wizard." Alastor said. "And we just happened to be in the middle of this mess." I growled.

Then men started walking away thanking Zancrow for letting them off hook. "Hold it right there!" The Zancrow shouted causing them to stop cause he overheard what they were saying of how strong we were. "They're strong? These Fairy Tail Pansy Scare you? The way I see it, one of them is half dead already!" I growled at him. I'll show you who's half dead!

"Uh, well..." "It was a slip of the tongue! Please forgive us!" They muttered. 

"There's no guild in this world that can come close to the strength of Grimoire Heart, understand!" The Zancrow dude glared at the masked men as unusual flame color surrounded him.

"Black Flames?" Natsu and I say in unison. I never seen black flames before. 

"If you think they're stronger than us, then you don't belong here!" He shouted clearly angry. 

My breath hitch feeling the magic power he was giving off. "Alastor!" I said not liking this. "Yes, I feel it too." He said. I knew he was one of them. 

"And as of now, you're all outta the guild!" The Zancrow guy burn his men down. 

My eyes widen in shocked. "He just killed his own men." Alastor pointed out disbelief. The Zancrow dude just laughs. 

"You jerk!" Natsu shouted turning to him. "How can you do that to your friends?!" 

He scuffed. "They weren't my friends. It's not your business  anyway. And if I were as weak as you, I'd be careful who I run my mouth to!" He shot his black flames at us. 

"What a jerk! Don't you know you fire ain't gonna hurt us?!" Natsu shouted as he stander. I gasped. "Natsu, don't! Those flames aren't your typical ones!" Alastor tried to warn him. "Why can't I eat it? What is this? You tricked me!" Natsu asked as he tried to eat them.

"That's what you get for being so cocky! Now it's time for the main course!" Zancrow threw another black flame at us. "No Natsu!" Happy shouted worriedly. 

I quickly pulled Natsu back and changed into flame haze form and blocked the attack with Alastor's flames.  "How'd you like my 'Divine Flames', Alastor Flame Of The Heavens?" He asked laughing.  "Impossible." Alastor shouted. 

"What do you mean by 'Divine Flames?" Natsu questioned him. 

"Exactly what it sounds like, my magic is way out of your league, even for you 'Flame Of Heavens.' Your up against a God Slayer! Make peace with your own, fast." Zancrow rants. 

I glared at him. "A God Slayer?" I muttered. 

"Bring it on, runts! I always wanted to fight Blazing Eyes over there! Let's see if you can scrounge a meal out of those pathetic flames!" Zancrow laughs as we all powered up our fire power. 

"I look forward to seeing you choke on 'em, freak! My fist will be the main course!" Natsu snapped back. 

"I feel kind of insulted. Shana, feel free to go for the kill for this one." Alastor gave me the all right. I chuckled. "You bet I will. Our prides at stake here."