Lisanna

Shana's P.O.V

We all screamed, falling from the sky as we landed on top of Natsu. He made a face as if he was about to barf but grins instead. "We're back everyone!" Natsu cheers as we got up smiling. 

We gasped hearing the bells ring. Natsu laughs. "Everything's back to normal!" 

"There's magnolia!" Lucy shouted. "We did it!" Happy yelled. 

"Wait." Erza suddenly says. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We shouldn't celebrate until we know everybody is okay." Erza suggested. Alastor hums. "Yes, I agree. The town might be back but we don't know about the others in it." Alastor agrees. 

"They're just fine." A sudden unfamiliar voice spoke. "We got here a little while ago, so we went and checked on 'em for you." We looked up above us and a whole bunch of Exceeds flew. "We decided to fly through town real quick. Your friends and everyone in town are doing great." Another Exceed said. "When we talked to them, they didn't even know they'd turned into lacrima." One Female Exceed said as our mouths were hanging open. "Earth-land is totally awesome, you guys. It's got tons of magic power." 

"What are they doing here? It's not right! The Exceed's don't belong in earth!" Carla asked not sounding pleased with this. 

"We cannot allow them to stay here! They're far too dangerous! They should return to Edolas!" Carla points a finger at them

"Be nice." Happy whispers to her putting his hands to clam her down. "Their homeland's gone so they have no where to go. I think that we should forgive them." Wendy reason with the angry white cat. "Never!" Carla shouted. 

"We apologize for throwing rocks at you, lady." One Exceed began feeling ashamed. "We're really sorry." The other said. "We have no place to go now that Extalia's been destroyed." The other cried. "We promise that we'll be nicer to you, now." The other said. "Please say you'll forgive us." The female Exceed pleaded. 

"This has nothing to do with you kids! It's her! I'm angry because Extalia's Queen and her lackeys sent me to earth land on a mission to kill the Dragon Slayers!" Carla mentions. 

"I know! The Queen ordered us to give up all our eggs. How could she be so heartless! Gah!" A older looking Exceed interrupted her. "Calm down dear." A older female blue Exceed that resembled a lot like Happy placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, there mister." Happy greeted them. 

"Yeah, no joke. She never even told us why, did she." Another older Exceed agreed. 

"I can assure you that she had a most honorable reason to do so." An Elder that was by the Queen said. "I remember the moment vividly. It was six years ago." The other elder Exceed said. I gasped. Six years ago was around the same time Natsu found Happy's egg. "As I mention before, Queen Chagot has the ability to glimpse into the future. It's a both a gift and a cruse. One day---" Another Elder began to explained how the Queen had the vision of seeing Extalia fall.