Natsu vs. Leo

Normal P.O.V

"What the heck is that thing?" Natsu asked Ophiuchus when she summoned a metal bed.

"An operating table?" Happy says nervously. 

"It's a far more sophisticated piece of equipment than that. In fact, it collects the patients and prepares them for surgery. Ophiuchus smirks when the bed started to move and strapped Wendy and Carla to it. 

"Let go of them!" Natsu growls. 

"What are you gonna do to us?" Wendy asked in fear of being pinned down to the bed. 

"I'm sure it'll be bad for our health!" Carla said struggling to move. 

"All of you need something removed, I'm sure!" Ophiuchus laughs. 

"Don't let this thing catch you! Run away!" Wendy warns Natsu and Happy.

Natsu easily avoided it.  "Man, you're seriously gonna have to do better than that!"

"Oh, is that the case?" Ophiuchus smirks when Natsu landed on the ground the ground beneath him started to melt. "As I told you earlier, I am the solely designated caretaker of the Astral Spiritus. So that. means I also have a great deal of dominance over it." 

Natsu started getting sucked into the grounder deeper and deeper. "I got ya!" Happy flies toward him. 

"No... That should be impossible!" Ophiuchus says in shock when Happy flew off with Natsu. 

"All right, Happy full steam ahead!" Natsu smirked. 

"Aye, sir!"

Natsu holds out his fist. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He shouts breaking Wendy and Carla free. 

"Wow, thanks a lot, Natsu!" Wendy smiled in relief. 

"Yes, thank you. I would much prefer not to be dissected by that maniac." Carla glared at the thirteenth spirit. 

Ophiuchus scuffs. "It's not over yet!" 

"It is for now, Ophiuchus!" A familiar voice interrupts. 

"It's him!" Happy glares at Loke, who emerges from the shadows. 

"About time you showed up!" Natsu smirked. 

"The ceremony is almost ready to begin. It won't be necessary for you to keep them occupied any longer, so you may go now." Loke said.  

"I understand, sir." Ophiuchus nods. "I take my leave." She says disappearing. 

"They're really about to start it?" Wendy asked nervously. 

"I've got some bad news for you, all your cronies are getting kicked back into the celestial world one by one as we speak!" Carla pointed out. 

"And you can't hold your little ceremony without them!" Happy shouts. 

Loke scuffs which turn into a laugh. "Oh. That's probably not a good sound, is it?" Happy asked when they heard a noise. 

"The power of darkness knows no bounds and has given us another chance to perform the Liberam! We will not give up our dreams. And we will not rest until we have attained true and absolute freedom!" Loke declares as the room starts to shake. 

"Although we may face setbacks along the way, our hearts are unwavering! We will cast off the shackles humanity has placed upon us!"