He Who Extinguishes Life

Shana's P.O.V

The following morning at the guild after everyone was well rested for the night, everyone inside the guild's mouth dropped to the floor as a certain someone they were never expecting to see entered the building. "But I thought we lost you?" Macao was the first to speak. "So you were alive all along?" Wakaba asked shaky pointing a finger at her. 

"Hm-hmm." Lisanna smiles. 

"Lisanna!" Everyone launched themselves at the poor girl. "Keep your filthy paws off her!" Elfman knocked them all away with his beast arm. 

"I think they're just happy to see her, man." Natsu sweats drops. "Yeah, chill." Happy aggress. "Over protective much?" I muttered although I can kind of understand. "Oh, my goodness." Mira says embarrassed. 

"It's such a relief to see the guild back to how it was." Lucy says. "Yeah, No joke. And it seems they don't have a clue about the Anima stuff." Gray said. "I'm just glad to see they're safe and sound." Erza smiles. "Pretty crazy, ain't it?" Gajieel mutters. "We should at least get a 'Thanks' after all everything we've been through." I said annoyingly, crossing my arms. "Wouldn't that be nice." Alastor chuckles. Kilala meow's. "So this the what it's like to be in a guild." Lily said taking everything in. 

"Lisanna." Master Makarov walks up to her. "Master." She smiles his way. "I was so worried." He began as to say. "I consider those who've been raised by the guild my own children." Lisanna gasped as she got teary eyed again. "Every parent worries about their children. And every parent has faith in their children. You can fill me in on the details another time. Same for the rest of you." Gramps said. 

"Okay, sure thing, gramps!" Natsu says being okay with it. 

Master Makarov smiles brightly. "Today, we'll all celebrate your return to Fairy Tail." He said. "Oh, thank you. I just can't believe it. I've come home. And I'll never leave again." Says Lisanna as a few tears escape her eyes. "You can, child. For no matter where you go, this will always be home. Welcome back, Lisanna dear." He informs her. 

"Welcome back, Lisanna!" The whole guild yelled in unison. 

"Thank you master!" Lisanna cries launching herself onto Gramps. 

"Eep! She talked him!" Lucy squeals worriedly. "Be careful the master's fragile." Wendy worriedly shouted. 

"Well, get it out, child, before the party begins." Gramps comforts her.  

---

"Cheers!" The guild shouts 

"Okay, who's ready for another round?" Kinana? asked. "Over here, Kinana. " A member says. "I could use another one too." Another member said.

"I can't believe how much everybody's changed. All though I've say you changed the most Mira." Lisanna as she watched everyone having a good time. "Who Me?" Mira asked. "But it doesn't matter 'cause it's still the same Fairy Tail I remember." She says. 

Then the Thunder Legion came up and welcomed her back. Then Juvia started being a gloomy. "What's gotten into her?" Wendy asked noticing her gloominess.  Juvia couldn't stop thinking about how Happy told her that over Edolas Gray had the hots for the Edolas version of me. 

"You should see the other world you." Gray chuckles as he was telling Cana about Edolas. "Just the thought that makes me crack up." He teases. "Honestly, it even cracks me up." I smirked remembering how Edolas Cana was all lady like and so no like our Cana. "Come on spill it already, you two! I'd like to get back to drinking." She was getting annoyed.