Library Panic

Shana's P.O.V

"I can't claim to know exactly what's happening. But a situation such as this one troubles me to say the least." Yukino said once Natsu, Lucy Happy, Kilala and I returned to the guild hall. 

Both Celestial wizards placed their Zodiac keys on the table. Yukino told us she too is unable to summon her Zodiac spirits.

"Hm. And the first sign was them no answering when you called?" Gramps asked trying to help us understand what happened to the Zodiac spirits. 

"Yeah," Lucy mutters nodding. 

"A contract between a celestial wizard and their spirit is an unbreakable, sacred bond. So this sort of thing shouldn't happen. It's unheard of. I'm afraid this means something extremely serious is going on." Yukino explained. 

"With them ignoring you and trying to hurt Lucy, something major's gone down, but what could it be?" Gray pointed out being only in his underwear again. 

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Alastor said. 

"When I see Loke again, I'm gonna beat some manners into him!" Natsu growls still pissed off he lost to him. 

I deadpanned. "More like he's going to beat you instead." I teased. Kilala wiggled her tails sitting on the table Gray was at. 

"Why don't you take us back to the beginning, Lucy? Maybe we can figure out where things went wrong." Gramps suggested. 

Lucy grunts, frowning at her gold keys.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ajjf8BquST6S9ymvw8vm3-UguqvPPyDN/view

"They want total freedom?" Gramps asked once Lucy finished explaining everything that happened today.

"But you have such a good relationship with them," Gray mentioned that Lucy treats her spirits as friends, not as weapons. 

"I'm not too so sure about Aquarius." I teased crossing my arms. Those two have a rocky relationship. 

"Loke's like the head honcho of all the zodiac spirits, isn't he? Maybe he's just being super rude and trying to stir up some kind of trouble." Happy asked thinking maybe he had something to do with the change. 

"Exactly, that's why we should go with my plan and beat the snot outta that jerk!" Natsu suggested, smirking. 

Gray rubbed his head getting annoyed. "Beating someone up isn't a plan, you idiot." 

"Brute force isn't the answer to everything." I arched an eyebrow. 

Natsu glares at us. "Well, at least I thought of something! How about you start putting that smart brain of yours to work, Shana!" 

I growled having anime veins popping above my head. "That's what I'm trying to do!"  I glance over at Lucy, who's been really quiet. This whole thing really must be bothering her. 

"I fear it's more than defiance. It's a revolt." Gramps says. 

"But why would it just happen so suddenly?" Yukino asked. It just came out of nowhere. 

"That's not it. I refuse to believe they'd do that." Lucy argued. 

"Yes, I don't want to either. But still..." Yukino mutters. 

"I know. I'll call Grandpa Crux again!" Lucy says taking out her silver key. 

"But when you summoned him earlier, Virgo beat him and then forced his gate to close." Happy reminded the blond that maybe isn't such a good idea.