Droplets of Time

opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Shana's P.O.V

The next morning everyone was getting their things together since today was the day we had to go back to Magnolia.  

"You guys about ready to go?" Gray asked as everyone was about done packing. 

"I'm ready to go to another royal party!" Happy cheered. 

"Yeah! I wouldn't mind being the king again!" Natsu agreed with a laugh. 

"Would you guys keep it down? I ain't feeling my best today!" I whined grabbing onto my stomach in pain. 

"That's what you get for eating all that melon bread last night." Lucy scolded me.

 I growled at her. " That's so not the case! I can hold my Melong Bread." I argued in defense. Melon Bread has never made me sick before. Kilala jumps on the bed next to me.

 "I wish we could stay here longer." She says going back to doing her nails. 

"Yes, in a strange way, it's starting to feel like home," Erza said closing her suitcase. 

"I guess Master Makarov and the rest of the guild left earlier, huh?" Alastor asked since we were last to stay.

"He did," Erza answered. "He said that he was ready to get back to Magnolia. But I think some of them may still be celebrating." She says almost in embarrassment for them. 

"I know for sure who's still up drinking," I said having my back leading against the edge of the bed. Cana is probably drunk off her ass somewhere out there. 

"Yup, that's a pretty safe bet," Gray says with a chuckle. 

"I know right." Lucy giggles.

Then a horse was heard from outside our hotel.

"Hey, guys! Come look!" Wendy called us downstairs. "We're gonna get to travel back to Magnolia in style." She says pointing to the kingdom's carriages. 

I went pale staring at the carriage that was in front of us. 'Oh no!!!'

"And in supreme comfort, I might add!" Carla added in. 

"It's certainly a lovely carriage," Erza said stroking the horse. 

"Yeah. The Hungry Wolf Knights actually got it for us." Wendy explained. 

Natsu begins to groan. "No, please. Don't make me." He begged. But he wasn't the only one starting to panic. 

"It probably looks like a death trap to you, though." Lucy teases. 

"Aw, you'll be fine. 'Cause Wendy has that spell that can keep you from hurling." Happy assured the Dragon Slayer. 

"Yeah! I love that one!" Natsu points out getting over his fear.  "C'mon Wendy! Hook me up!" 

Wendy shrieks. "I am so sorry about this." She suddenly says making us confused. 

"Wha---?" Natsu asked his fear coming back. 

"The games and the dragons and everything has just taken it out of me. I don't know when I'm gonna have enough magic power to do anything again!" The Sky Dragon Slayer cries. 

Natsu went completely pale. "Oh, no sweat. I can hack it." He said. 

"Sure, but you know. You can always take the ankle express." Gray teases meaning that knocking him out will be the best way for him to enjoy the ride.