The Day Of The Fateful Encounter

Authors not: Hey guys wow... all ready to Season 2! Still got a long way to go but well get there let's get on with the show!!

Shana's P.O.V

The Harvest Festival ended a week ago. And it feels like Magnolia is starting to get back to normal again. Though no one really expected Laxus, to get kicked out of the guild. When word got out, everyone reacted to the news their own way. I did had a feeling Gramps did had something in mind. Natsu threw a giant temper tantrum as to be expected.

"Why you kick him out, Gramps!" Natsu shouted disbelief. "Couldn't you just sent him to his room or something?" Natsu threw his arms up. "I thought he was part of our family! We all knew he was a jerk, but come on!" He continued to yell.

"That is quiet enough." Erza scolds him.

Natsu lets out a groan. "But now that he's gone, I may never get the chance to fight him, Gramps! I just know I'd be strong enough to beat him next time!

"I said enough!" Erza pulled him back. "Imagine how the master must be feeling right now. Do you think he expelled Laxus because he wanted to?" Erza tried to reason with him.

"No, but--" Natsu said calming down.

"I still can't believe he ended up being a Dragon Slayer just like you." Happy pops up. I think we all were.

"No, Laxus was never a real Dragon Slayer." Gramps spoke with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

"Huh?" I had a questioned mark above my head. "Care to explain more, Master Makarov?" Alastor asked him.

Everyone was shocked to find out the truth. Gramps said that growing up, Laxus had always been frail and sickly little boy. So, his father, Ivan, had a lacrima implanted into his body. That gave him the ability to use Dragon Slayers magic. Sick, huh?

"I'm sorry." Gramps said.

"Wow,I didn't even know that existed. Dragon Slayer Lacrima?" Happy said.

To atone for the trouble Laxus has caused us, Gramps he would relinquished his title as head of the guild. Everyone tried really hard to talk him out of it.

"Master, please do not compound the pain of Laxus's punishment. It would break his heart even further if you were to resign." Freed spoke up as all eyes were on him. Gramps was still hesitant.

Freed cut his hair to show his repentance. He's really old fashion. I tried my best to held in my laughter from bursting out. His new style is so laughable, even for me. But with that gesture and those few words, he talked the master into staying. And he wasn't the only one in the Thunder Legion, who started opening up to the rest of the guild. After that went down.

"With your artistic talent, I'd gladly be your muse. But don't go getting any funny ideas. I don't do nudes, okay." Evergreen was sweet talking to Reedus about making her a painting.

"Uh, oui." Reedus sweat drops.

"So, how's this pose? Or do you like this better? Just hurry up and start painting."

I feel bad for poor Reedus.

"So, what's the deal with you and Gray?" I jump by Bickslow's sudden appearance. "Yeah, you and Gray." His minions also repeated him.

"The hell--? There's nothing going on between us." I glared at him. "Ya, sure? Cause that's not what I can read." He grins teasingly. I gasped as I covered my chest. "Idiot! Stop reading my soul!" I shouted at him as I kicked him sending flying across the guild.