Fantasia

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu, Gajieel and I were struggling to fight Laxus. We've been throwing all of our Dragon Slayer's magic and not once has he got a scratch on him. We were in a pickle when he started to cast Gramps's Fairy Law spell. A spell that wipes all darkness. The same spell Gramps used on Master Jose back at the Phantom battle.

As he was casting it, Levy came in telling us the master doesn't have much time. Even with that Laxus wasn't listening to us and still cast the spell.

Us Dragon Slayers and Levy started coughing once the smoke cleared and the spell failed. 

"What the... no way? Impossible." Laxus was beyond shocked. "How in the hell are you still alive?"

"Levy, are you all right?" Gajieel asked once he was able to catch his breath. She nods her head holding Kilala in her arms. "Mm, but what about Natsu and Shana?  Are they okay?" Levy said. "Looks just fine to me." He smirked seeing Natsu and I okay.

I still coughed. "Are you all right?" Alastor asked me. " Yeah, just got a bit of smoke in my throat." I'm just glad the spell didn't work.

"I hit them with so much magic energy." Laxus stares at his hands wondering what went wrong.

"The other guild members and citizens of magnolia remain unharmed." I lifted my head to see Freed by the entrance limping. "Looks like your spell didn't work. Not a single person was killed." Freed stated.

"But that impossible. I cast the Fairy Law spell perfectly."

"That maybe so, but you true feelings have betrayed you. You have inherited more than strength from your grandfather."Alastor said as Laxus looks at me with widen eyes.

"Deep down, you still have the master's heard. Whether you admit it or not, it's evident that you care for your comrades. The Fairy Law spell only effects those the caster sees as their enemy. Since what Freed said that no one was hurt, we know how you truly feel." Alastor explained. Now I see why it didn't work. His heart wasn't in it. 

I smirked. "You can try to hide your feelings, Laxus, but your magic will always reveal the truth within your hear."

"No, that's ridiculous. The truth is anyone who would even dare to stand in my way is my enemy!" He refuses to back down. 

"This has gone on long enough. You need to see the master before he's gone." I begged him.

"Let the old man die, for all I care. He nothing to me. He maybe family, but I'm stronger!" He powered up again.

Gajieel got up and stood in front of Levy and Kilala in a protective way, to shield her from from Laxus raging lightning., while Natsu got in front of me the same way. He still has this much magic energy left?