Stabbed!

Hmm lets not get this taken down again ok like I'll make sure there's warnings for everything

ALSO!!! All the smut oneshots have been moved to a separate book, just for extra security cause getting all this removed was not good for my health man

TW: blood, injury

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter swung through the air, his Spiderman suit torn and bloody. Every move he made sent a wave of pain from the stab wound in his stomach. That's right.

Peter had been stabbed.

He had been trying to stop a robbery, not knowing that one of the guys had a knife. His super senses warned him too late, resulting in his current predicament. Peter felt himself growing more and more sluggish, his brain barely able to focus. He had lost a lot of blood.

Avengers Tower was so close, and- even better- the window to his room was still open. Peter sighed with relief, stumbling in through the window and collapsing onto the floor.

"Peter?" A confused voice rang out. Peter slowly looked up, meeting a familiar pair of blue eyes. "What are you doing in my room so late?" His room? Peter thought. He glanced around, noticing that he was indeed in the wrong room.

"Harls-" Peter croaked, his voice sounding garbled in his half-aware state.

"What happened?" Harley wondered, pulling the spider-powered teen to his feet. He gasped when he saw the stab wound, sluggishly leaking blood. Harley lay Peter down on the bed, taking note of his paler than usual skin.

"Stabbed," the injured boy stated simply.

"We gotta get you to the med bay, you've lost a lot of blood-"

"No!" Peter exclaimed, fear shining in his slightly glazed eyes. "No, Harls, please, they can't know, Mr Stark said he would take away the suit if I got hurt again!" The blond boy sighed, frowning.

"Darlin', you need medical help, I don't know what to do," he responded truthfully. Peter sat for a moment, contemplating his options. He gave Harley his best puppy eyes, knowing the older boy wouldn't be able to resist.

"I know what to do, you just gotta do what I say." Harley's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. Peter's puppy dog eyes were too powerful, and he gave in with a sigh.

"Ok darlin', I'll do it."

"Good, go get rubbing alcohol, an ice pack, and a first aid kit," the brown-haired boy instructed. Harley left without a word, off in search of the items. Peter's stab wound was still leaking blood, but much slower than it was before.

"Got 'em, now what?" The blond boy questioned, biting his lip anxiously.

"Gotta take off the suit..." Peter trailed off, pulling at the ripped fabric. Harley stopped him, gently maneuvering the trashed spider suit off of the other boy. Peter was left in his underwear, a hot blush rising to his cheeks. The blue-eyed boy stared at Peter's toned chest, his eyes wide. He shook his head, trying to focus on the task at hand.

"Ok, now what?"

"Clean it with the rubbing alcohol and one of the wipes in the first aid kit." Harley did as told, wiping at the dry blood around the wound. Peter hissed, curling his hands into fists at the pain.

"Darlin'?" Harley worried. Peter's skin was clammy and pale, and the teen looked like he was barely keeping himself awake.

"Use the roll of bandages from the first aid kit," the brunette instructed, grimacing. The older boy nodded, ripping a piece off the roll and securing it over Peter's stab wound.

"Ok, next?"

"Accelerated healing," Peter mumbled, his eyes drooping.

"What about the ice pack?" Harley questioned, holding up the small blue object.

"Oh yeah, put that on my head." The ice pack was carefully placed on Peter's forehead. The smaller boy sighed at the cold feeling, closing his eyes.

"Why?" Harley asked curiously.

"It's hot," Peter replied simply. The blond boy rolled his eyes.

"Asshole," he chuckled.

"Mhm, ok." The spider teen paused. "Actually, Harls, can you do one more thing?"

"Depends." Peter opened his eyes, a rosy blush covering his pale cheeks.

"Kiss me." Harley's eyes blew wide, clear shock written across his face. He blushed, too stunned for words. He had been crushing on Peter for months now, and this was his chance. Harley leaned in, pressing his lips against Peter's softly. He felt a wave of bliss wash over him. When they pulled apart, both boys were equally stunned.

"Wow," the injured boy marvelled, staring into Harley's ocean blue eyes. The blond leaned in again, their lips meeting for a second time. Harley bit down on Peter's lip, making him gasp. The taller boy slipped his tongue in the other's mouth quickly, not expecting to hear a muffled moan escape Peter's lips. They broke apart, the shorter boy's face bright red with embarrassment and horror.

"I, I- uh..." He fumbled, groaning. "Sorry, I, uh, I don't know what came over me."

"It's ok, I just wasn't expecting it, that's all." Peter yawned, his eyes drooping.

"Thanks." The smaller boy turned over onto his side, yelping at the pressure on his stab wound. "I guess I'll just sleep on my back tonight..." He muttered sadly. Harley quietly backed out of the room, leaving Peter to sleep. He paused in the doorway, making a split second decision to sleep next to the injured boy. Yknow, just in case.

I'm obsessed with them ughh

Also, go check out my whump book, Far From Life if you liked injured Peter!

Requests?