Boyfriends

request by itzBCJ2518

i didnt follow the request exactly, I've been stuck on this one for awhile and this is what I finally ended up with so... i hope its close enough?

also I need to stop naming these so generally I'm running out of titles

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harls: goodnight darlin', i love you ;)

Peter smiled at his phone, quickly typing a response.

Petey: i love you tooooo :D

The brunette blinked sleepily, yawning. He loved talking to Harley, even late at night. He had a shitty sleep schedule way before meeting Harley, plus an extra hour or two of non-stop texting with his online friend would make him happier than sleeping anyway.

Harls: get some sleep! it's late

Petey: fineeeee

Petey: you go to sleep too

Harls: i will, now go to bed

Petey: fineee :(

Harls: go to bed sweetheart. we can talk in the morning

Harls: goodnight!

Petey: goodnight :(

Peter sighed, rolling over onto his side. He and Harley had never met in real life before, and he ached for the southern boy. You see, Peter lived in New York City– and Harley lived all the way down in Rose Hill, Tennessee. Their distance pained the brunette, each text sent between the pair only fueling his ever-growing crush on Harley.

No, scratch that. It was way beyond a crush at this point– Peter was in love. After a year of him and Harley texting and facetiming constantly, Peter's attraction to the blond had only blossomed. He was so easily distracted by Harley that his aunt May had noticed– and, after a quick discussion, she learned of Peter's feelings towards him. Which she was more than okay with– in fact, May thought they made a cute pair.

The only problem was the distance between them.

~

Harley gnawed at his bottom lip, flipping the large piece of paper between his fingers. He adjusted his backpack strap, shifting his weight between his feet. Harley sighed, following the people in front of him. When he reached the checkpoint, he showed the piece of paper, letting the attendant scan it.

"All set," she smiled tiredly, waving him through. "Have a nice flight." Harley nodded, walking past the doors and towards the plane. He stepped on, eyes scanning for available seats. It was a fairly full flight, but he was traveling alone so it wasn't difficult to find a seat for himself. Harley took a seat, shoving his carry-on under the seat in front of him and buckling his seatbelt. Now, all he had to do was wait.

~

Peter yawned, stretching. It was summer, so he didn't have anything for school. He was planning on heading over to the tower today, maybe to tinker with some parts or improve his web formula. It wouldn't be anything particularly exciting, but it was something to do, and there was always the chance that he would run into one of the Avengers while he was there. That was a whole lot better than nothing.

But when Peter arrived at the tower, things become much more interesting than the possibility of seeing an Avenger. Once he had made it past security, he got in the elevator, where FRIDAY informed him about an important meeting that was going on. Even more interesting was that– apparently– Peter's presence had been requested!

So naturally, Peter followed FRIDAY's directions to get there, practically bounding down the hallway. Outside the doors, he paused, taking a deep breath before pushing them open.

"Surprise!" Harley exclaimed, waving his arms in the air. Peter's jaw went slack, eyes wide with shock. Harley smirked, grinning smugly. "Bet you didn't expect to see me today, huh darlin'?"

"Harls!" Peter squealed, running toward the blond. He jumped onto Harley, laughing and smiling the whole way. "How are you here? Why are you here?"

"Well, I flew out to see you, of course," Harley explained like it was obvious. "And the Old Man was willing to let me stay for a bit, so... yeah!" He smiled, chuckling nervously. "By the way, he's super confused that we know each other." Harley gestured between the two of them. Peter giggled softly, eyes bright with admiration and excitement as he stared at Harley.

"Yeah..." Peter shrugged. "I never really told him about you... I guess it would be hard to explain?" He phrased the last part as more of a question, which had Harley raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He challenged. Peter scrunched his shoulders a bit, glancing anywhere but Harley.

"I dunno..." He mumbled, kicking one foot awkwardly. "It's just- I don't think he'd understand...?" Harley smiled, snorting softly.

"And what exactly would be so hard to understand?"

"Well- I-" Peter frowned, shaking his head. Harley chuckled, gently grabbing the smaller boy's chin.

"Is it because we haven't really talked about what we are?" He questioned. "Our relationship?"

"I-" Peter's breath was taken away, heart racing as Harley sent him a flirtatious smirk. He settled for just nodding.

"Wanna talk about it now?" The blond suggested. Peter pressed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head. Harley tilted his head in confusion.

"Not talk," Peter murmured. He leaned toward Harley, feeling hot breath against his lips. "Maybe this?" The blond's breath hitched, eyes full of jittery anticipation.

"Yeah," Harley agreed, voice no louder than a whisper. "Okay." Their lips met, eyelids fluttering shut as they kissed each other gently, a first kiss filled with months of pining and desire. And when they broke apart to get some air, Harley was quick to draw Peter back in, hands pulling them impossibly close. Their second kiss was much more involved than the first, light and careful touches replaced by rougher, more needy ones.

"Wait, wait," Peter panted, pulling back from Harley. "Maybe we should... slow down..." Harley swallowed thickly, nodding.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Sorry. I've just wanted to do that for so long..." Peter grinned, leaning back against Harley's chest and looking up at him.

"Yeah," he murmured. "Me too."

"So... would you like to be boyfriends?" Harley wondered, tilting his head nervously. Peter smiled up at him, nodding.

"I would love that," he replied earnestly. They stood in silence for a moment before Peter stepped away from Harley, pulling out his phone. "Oh, I need to call my aunt! She's gonna freak!" Harley let out a fond chuckle, watching his friend– no, his boyfriend– excitedly dialing his aunt.

"I take it you've told her about me?" Peter turned pink, shrugging with a shy smile.

"Maybe..." He shushed Harley, turning away to talk to his aunt. Tony walked in through the doors, coming in to chat with Harley.

"You and Peter getting along?" He questioned.

"Yeah," Harley murmured, glancing over at Peter. "Really well, actually." Tony nodded awkwardly, scratching his temple.

"Okay," he responded, shrugging. "Good to hear."

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" Peter shouted, his free arm waving back and forth excitedly. Heads turned to stare at him. Harley watched Peter with love and admiration, while Tony was more confused than ever. He was really out of the loop.

"Right. Well... have fun?" Tony stood up, shaking his head. "I really have no idea what's going on here. I don't know if I care. Just don't break anything that looks expensive!" He reprimanded, walking back out the double doors. Harley snorted, shaking his head with a smile. Tony had no idea...

i want a relationship :(