Memory Loss

Request by ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

Random fact: I was in a puppet show about healthy eating once, it's on youtube somewhere (I'm not saying how to find it... yikes)

TW: car accident, memory loss

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley sat in his car, driving down the streets of New York City. He was visiting the city for the first time, excited to see what kind of sights he would see. Little did he know he would find a lot more than he came for.

He didn't see it coming. The truck came barreling down the street, slamming Harley from the side. His tiny college kid car flipped, the truck skidding to the side.

A small red figure flipped through the air, landing gracefully beside Harley's trashed car. He reached inside, pulling out the unconscious teen. Harley had a nasty bump on his head, bleeding sluggishly. The red figure, Spiderman, carried him all the way to the hospital, dropping him off in the ER.

The next day, Peter was taking a walk along the city streets, inconspicuously darting into the hospital.

"Hi, there was a boy admitted last night, the one in the car crash?" Peter's foot tapped anxiously, hoping the secretary would let him visit the boy. She eyed him with a disapproving look, sighing.

"Room 304." Peter smiled, nodding.

"Thank you!" He called, heading down the hallway to find the boy. He counted the doors. 302, 303, 304. The brunette took a breath, opening the door to reveal the boy from the car crash, awake and in his bed.

"Oh, hi."

"Hi," Peter waved awkwardly. Seeing the boy now, in the light, he could see how pretty the boy was. "I'm Peter."

"Harley. Do I know you?"

"Oh... um, not exactly..." The smaller boy rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Sorry, I, uh, I don't know what I'm doing here... I should go. Sorry to bother you." Peter turned to leave, wincing.

"Wait." He turned back in surprise, frowning. "You're the first person to visit me... please don't leave. It's so lonely here." Peter nodded, walking back to Harley's bedside.

"So... where are you from? You don't really seem like much of a New Yorker," the brunette acknowledged, referring to Harley's southern drawl and apparent lack of city smarts.

"I don't know," the blond frowned, putting his head in his hands. "I can't remember anything except my name... I don't know anything about myself." Peter's eyes widened in shock.

"Holy shit." He paused for a moment, glancing at the floor. "Do you know when you can get discharged? Maybe I can help you..." Harley lit up, grinning.

"They said if someone came to claim me I could go home." Peter nodded, helping the southern boy out of bed and down the hall. They got Harley discharged, and Peter walked him to the tower.

"I'm sure Mister Stark will let you stay with us. There's plenty of extra rooms." Harley stared up at the building in shock.

"You live here?!" He asked in disbelief. The smaller boy sighed, nodding.

"Yeah, I was taken in after my aunt died," he mumbled, shrinking in on himself slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"It's fine." Peter took a breath, grabbing Harley's arm and dragging him inside. "I don't want to talk about it." The blond nodded, letting Peter lead him to the elevator. They went up to a high floor, almost immediately running into a short man with a goatee.

"Oh, Pete, who's your friend?"

"This is Harley, he was in a car crash last night and lost his memory," the brunette explained.

"So you can't remember anything?" The man asked, frowning. Harley shook his head. "Hmm. Well, I'm Tony. Nice to meet you." They shook hands, Harley offering up a smile.

"Y'all seem nice," he observed. Tony raised an eyebrow at the southern drawl creeping its way into Harley's voice.

"Well... we can get you a room. Pete, the room across from yours sound good?" Peter nodded, dragging Harley off to his room.

"You can stay here until you get your memory back." The smaller boy looked at the blond, glancing away quickly when Harley turned to him.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," he looked around the large room. "I wish I could remember something about myself... just one thing would be nice."

"Well, maybe I can help." Peter took a breath, looking Harley in the eye. "How about we figure out your sexuality? You don't really need memory to figure that out." Harley raised an eyebrow, grinning.

"Well, darlin', I think I've already figured that one out." The smaller boy's eyes widened.

"Oh... that's good..." He looked nervous, slightly disappointed. Harley smirked, moving in closer to the brunette.

"Well, I know a cutie when I see one." Peter looked up, lips parting slightly.

"Oh?"

"There's just something about innocent doe eyes that I can't ignore." The southern boy placed a gentle hand on Peter's jawline, leaning in closer. "And you, darlin', have the most adorable doe eyes I've ever seen." They closed the gap between them, lips connecting. The kiss lasted a few moments, both boys breaking apart with a soft gasp.

"Harley-"

"The crash! I remember..." The southern boy exclaimed. "Sorry, I uh... what were you saying?"

"Wait, you got your memory back?" Peter wondered.

"Maybe not all of it... but some of it, yes." Harley frowned. "I'm from... Tennessee? Yeah. Tennessee." Peter looked stunned.

"Oh... that's really good, I'm happy for you," he whispered. Harley tilted his head.

"What's wrong, darlin'?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just don't want to lose you so soon... I barely know you, but I really like you," the brunette admitted.

"Who says I'm leaving you?" The taller boy grinned. "I'm old enough to move in somewhere, I can find a place in the city." Peter looked up.

"Why don't you just stay here?"

"I don't want to impose..."

"There's more than enough room, and I'm sure Mister Stark wouldn't mind..." Peter insisted. "You can stay here with me." Harley nodded slowly.

"As long as nobody minds..." He agreed. "Wait, Stark? Tony Stark? Holy shit."

"Yeah," Peter sighed. "But I'm sure it's fine. Stay?" Harley smiled.

"How could I say no to such a cutie? C'mere, darlin'." The blond wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, cuddling him close. Peter yawned, snuggling into Harley's chest. Before he knew it, Peter was asleep in Harley's arms, soft breaths escaping his lips. "G'night, darlin'."

they're adorable I canttttttttt agh

Also this chapter seems so rushed damn, too bad I'm only here to edit spelling and grammar (basically I'm a lazy piece of shit)

Requests?