Viagra pt 2

part 2 requested by Holland_2013 and JadelynLyons 

It's kinda short but I think it works

It's suggestive but not super graphic, they stay mostly above their clothes so no worries

Random fact: idk I hate myself

TW: mild sexual themes

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley and Peter stared at each other, eyes wide. Harley was the first to break the silence between them, voice low.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" He wondered, looking at the brunette hopefully. Peter grinned, wrapping his arms around Harley.

"I would love to, Harls!" He replied giddily, a wide smile on his face. "You know, I've been imagining this moment for months, and this is definitely a lot different than I expected," Peter laughed, gesturing to the bulges in both their pants. Harley raised an eyebrow, quickly flipping over so he was leaning over the smaller boy.

"Hiya, Darlin'," Harley smirked, bringing out his southern drawl. Peter's face heated up, a reddish tint appearing on his cheeks.

"Hi," he breathed, staring nervously up at the blond.

"You know... I could help you get comfortable," Harley offered, eyes flickering down to glance at Peter's tight pants. "All that Viagra... you must be in pain."

"Yeah," Peter admitted, the embarrassment clear on his cheeks. "My... yknow hurts a lot."

"What," Harley let a hand trail down the side of Peter's face, cradling his chin. "Your penis?"

"Harley!"

"What, it's not a bad word," the southern boy leaned over, whispering into Peter's ear. "Penis."

"Stopppppp!" The brunette giggled, face red as a tomato.

"Penis," Harley repeated, trying to keep a straight face. "Penis. Penis!" Laughing, Peter pressed his lips to Harley's, effectively shutting him up. When the kiss broke, Harley was the first to break the silence.

"Damn, darlin', I'm impressed," he stated, nodding slowly. "I didn't expect that from you."

"Harlsss," Peter mumbled, squirming uncomfortably. "Please make me more comfortable." Harley grinned, eyeing the smaller boy.

"If you insist." The southern boy hooked a finger under the band of Peter's sweatpants, looking at him expectantly. "This ok?"

"Uhhh..." The brunette looked uneasy, nervous even. "Maybe just... stay above the clothes?"

"Anything for you, darlin'," Harley agreed, happy to comply. He kissed Peter's forehead, letting his body lean on top of the smaller boy. He started slowly grinding, feeling Peter's rock hard erection against him. The brunette was almost immediately out of it, letting his head loll back as Harley tried to give him some relief.

"Look at me." Peter tilted his head up, eyes lidded. "Good, darlin', good." The blond out a hand behind the smaller boy's head, cradling him gently. With one swift movement, their lips connected, mashing together in a sloppy, yet passionate kiss. Harley grinded harder, moving at a slow and steady pace. They broke the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Feeling better yet, darlin'?" Harley grinned, brushing his thumb over Peter's cheeks lovingly.

"Mmhmm," the brunette mumbled breathily, meeting the taller boy's eyes. "It's kinda hot though."

"Do you want me to take off your shirt? It might help," Harley suggested, sitting up on top of the smaller boy. Peter looked off to the side hesitantly, then turned and met Harley's eye.

"Ok."

"Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to," the blond pointed out. Peter nodded, his brown doe eyes full of trust.

"I'm sure." Harley slowly and gently pulled Peter's shirt up over his head, tossing it onto the floor. He pulled off his own shirt as well, throwing it with Peter's.

"If you do it, I might as well," Harley shrugged. Both boys took a moment to admire the other, marvelling at their faint abs. "Wow, darlin', you've got abs!"

"So do you," Peter pointed out shyly. Harley looked down, shrugging.

"Yeah, but I like yours better," he decided, letting his fingers trace the muscle on Peter's abdomen softly. Glancing up to meet the eyes of the smaller boy, Harley laid back down on top of him, their bare chests pressed against each other as they grinded through their clothes. Their lips connected, locked together passionately.

"Mmph!" Peter cried, breaking their kiss. He threw his head back, trying to stifle his moans. And just like that, Peter's erection problem was no more.

"Feeling better, darlin'?" Harley questioned, grinning. The brunette mumbled incoherently, eyes fluttering shut. "Sleepy?" The southern boy rolled off of Peter, spooning him from the side instead.

"Thank you, Harls," Peter murmured, yawning. Harley smiled fondly, petting the smaller boy's hair comfortingly.

"Anything for you, darlin'."

My writing is unholy and these are just the chapters that aren't in the smut book 😭😭

Requests?