Surprise Field Trip pt 2

Honestly idk anymore

Random fact: my cat likes when you slap her ass 😂😂 (please someone save me from my stupid brain)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter sat in his seat, leg bouncing anxiously. Harley had fallen asleep, and the brunette didn't have the heart to wake him. His stomach churned, his mind reeling. Something just wasn't right.

The plane started to descend, and Peter was looking out the window to a familiar city. They were flying above NYC, which made the young hero even more anxious. He was almost certain this had something to do with him, and he didn't want any of the innocent students getting hurt because of it.

The plane's sudden shift in gravity woke Harley, who yawned and stretched before looking around. The blond frowned, realizing they were going to land soon. He glanced at an anxious looking Peter, concern filling his eyes.

"Darlin'? It's gonna be ok, don't worry," Harley soothed, rubbing small circles into the smaller boy's back. Harley knew Peter had anxiety, and he was working on recognizing the signs of a panic attack. The brunette's labored breathing and terrified look in his eyes were enough to set alarms off in Harley's brain. Once Peter had calmed down enough, the plane's wheels hit the ground, slowing to a stop.

"You may now exit the plane. Be sure to grab your luggage before leaving." all the students stood up quickly, Harley and Peter letting them all off first before reluctantly trailing behind.

"Where do you think we're going?" Peter wondered, fidgeting nervously. Harley grabbed the smaller boy's hand, giving him a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

"I don't know, darlin', but as long as I'm with you I'm happy." Peter couldn't hold back the happy grin that spread across his face.

"Don't get all soft on me now," he laughed, anxious thoughts temporarily pushed aside.

The group of students walked in a cluster, everyone carrying their luggage as they made their way down the city sidewalks. Everyone was chattering excitedly about the mystery destination, trying to figure out where they were heading.

"Times Square!"

"Broadway!"

"The M&M store!"

The class turned the corner, Harley letting a gasp of surprise escape his lips. A large smile formed on his face, the taller boy turning to Peter with relief in his eyes.

"Sweetheart... I think I know where we're going." The brunette perked up, staring at Harley attentively. "Looks like the Old Man missed us around the tower," he stated, gesturing up at the tall building the group was approaching. Peter face palmed, smacking himself in the forehead as he shook his head.

"Of course, Mister Stark's private plane! That's why I recognized it!" The smaller boy exclaimed. "Why didn't we think of this earlier? It was so obvious!" Harley chuckled, both boys relieved. The group walked up to Stark Tower, stopping outside the door.

"Alright students, now I want everyone on their best behavior, ok? Mr Stark was generous enough to offer up rooms for us tonight. Girls, split up into three groups, boys do the same." The teacher watched as the students began discussing who would go where. "Oh, Harley, I've been told that you get your own room, so..." He rubbed his neck awkwardly, shrugging. "And your, uh, boyfriend too." Harley and Peter grinned at each other, the blond wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

"Well, darlin', remember that night I promised you? How's tonight sound?" Harley whispered, his voice taking on a husky tone. Shivers ran up and down the brunette's spine as he let his head loll back onto Harley's shoulder. The pair was suddenly startled out of their moment by a collective gasp from the group of students.

"Welcome to Stark Industries, students. I'm Tony Stark, as you know, and today I'll be showing you around the Tower." Harley and Peter exchanged glances, letting the group leave without them.

"We're alone... what do you want to do, darlin'?" Harley wondered, turning to the brunette.

"Maybe a snack?" Peter flushed with embarrassment. "I uh, haven't eaten since breakfast." Harley nodded, knowing about how intense the smaller boy's metabolism could get.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." The pair headed up to the 21st floor, where the kitchen was. Peter eagerly raided the pantry, while the southern boy just grabbed a granola bar. The brunette turned around, holding up a box of Pop-Tarts.

"Thor must be here, he loves these," Peter speculated. He turned back, grabbing an armful of snacks and dropping them on the table. Harley watched his boyfriend devour the chosen snacks, chuckling softly. Peter looked up, confused. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing." Harley shook his head, grinning. "It's just that... I'm so lucky you're mine, darlin'." The brunette smiled back, a soft blush coloring his cheeks.

"I love you, Harls."

"I love you too."

There's a smut sequel to this mini series! Go check it out in the smut book <3

Requests?