Roses, Pink and White

Request by HLmailt 

Random fact: I actually don't spend too much time writing, like if I have a plan and I'm focused I can write a chapter in like 15-20 minutes (depending on length), but only if I'm focused

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley woke up, frowning at empty space beside him. Peter must've gotten up already, which Harley did not like. The blond sighed, curling into a ball and hugging his knees. He felt so lonely... where was Peter? Why wasn't he here? Was he out spidermanning? Harley frowned worriedly. He hoped not. He hated when Peter would get hurt on patrol, or on a mission, or in general.

Harley hugged his knees tighter. He felt different today, knowing what was happening. Every once in awhile, Harley would become the softest, neediest person ever, often finding himself in pillow forts and watching Disney movies under twinkling fairy lights. And with flowers. God, Harley was such a sucker for flowers... when he had these soft periods, it was white and pink roses that he loved the most.

But most of all, he hated being alone. Harley just wanted to feel his lovers arms wrapped around him, just to know that Peter was ok, that they were ok.

Harley sat up quickly. But where was Peter? How could he be sure that his boyfriend was ok if they weren't together? Determined, the blond got out of bed, running downstairs to look for Peter. He didn't want to tell him, not really, but if Peter wanted to love Harley, then he would have to love this side of him too.

"No, no, I'm fine, really, it's just a scratch. It'll heal on its own." Peter was in his Spiderman suit, a small gash in his left arm. The brunette spotted Harley, grinning. "Hi Harls!"

"Why'd you leave me?" Harley questioned, voice wavering ever so slightly. Peter's smile faltered, tilting his head.

"You wanna go talk about this upstairs?" He wrapped an arm around Harley, gently pushing him toward the room they usually shared.

"Don't forget to dress that cut!" Tony called after them, shaking his head. "Damn kid, you're making me go gray..."

~

Harley and Peter got into their room, the smaller boy closing the door. He turned to Harley, concerned.

"What's up with you? What was that?" Harley turned away, sniffing quietly. "Hey." Peter placed a hand on the southern boy's shoulder, cradling the side of his face gently. "Are you crying? Harls, what's wrong? Did I do something?"

"You left me..." Peter furrowed his eyebrows.

"I had patrol? Harls... I do this every Sunday morning, you know that. What's really wrong?" Harley sighed, looking into Peter's worried brown eyes.

"Sorry, I-" he took a deep breath. "This just happens sometimes, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Harls, I'm just worried about you. What happens?"

"Oh, um... well, I just get really sensitive... and clingy... I love flowers and pillow forts, Disney movies... I really like fairy lights and soft music too." Harley shrugged, avoiding Peter's stare. "I just like having extra attention, I guess." The smaller boy was silent, watching Harley with his eyebrows furrowed. He nodded slowly, standing up and running out of the room.

"Wha- Peter? Where are you... where are you going? No, don't leave me!" Harley cried, curling into a ball and grabbing his ankles. "He- he left... he left me..." soft sobs racked his body, laying in a ball on the floor as the tears streamed down his cheeks.