Online Friends

Requested by oliveistrash1 

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"In your dreams, Parker." Peter blushed from behind the camera. He was on another facetime with Harley, the two flirting with each other obliviously.

"Shut up!" The brunette exclaimed, an embarrassed smile on his face. Harley raised an eyebrow, smirking through the screen. The blond replied, without missing a beat.

"Make me." Peter's eyes widened, a hand flying up to cover his surprise. He quickly brought himself back to reality, matching Harley's smirk.

"If I ever meet you in real life, I swear..." The brunette retorted. Harley gasped sarcastically.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's not good to swear! What will people think!?" Peter snorted, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Mhm, coming from the guy who speaks fluent curse words?"

"Darlin' you know I would never say any of that shit," Harley responded innocently. Peter couldn't help but burst into laughter at the blond boy's witty remarks, his persistent giggles sounding like heaven to Harley's ears. Behind the screen, the brunette yawned, noticing the time.

"Harls, I gotta go, talk tomorrow?"

"Of course darlin', I'd talk to you any time of day," Harley grinned. "Bye sweetheart."

"Goodnight Harls." Peter ended the call, collapsing backwards into his pillows. He was exhausted, after a long day of school, lab work, and patrol, the young teen wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. He glanced over at his backpack, his unfinished homework causally resting on top.

I can do it tomorrow, he thought to himself, pulling the blankets up over his body. The young spider drifted off into unconsciousness, sleeping peacefully.

Peter woke up to a sunbeam in his face. He groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and stretching sleepily. He stood up, trudged over to his desk, and began working on his homework. It was still early, and the young genius could easily finish his work before school started.

After completing both his calculus and physics homework, Peter started on his English work. He grimaced, English being his least favorite subject. He started working, half-assing the worksheet.

Peter woke up again, not remembering falling asleep. He frowned at the unfinished English assignment, a puddle of drool soaking the bottom right corner of the page. He sighed, shoving the paper into his folder. Oh well. The brunette got up from his desk, grabbing his backpack.

Peter went to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal. He frowned at the lack of activity, usually Steve or Bucky made breakfast for everyone. The teen shrugged, scarfing down his cereal. He was cleaning up when Tony walked in.

"Kid? Shouldn't you be at school?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows, checking the time. 9:27am... he was late! The brunette swung his backpack over his shoulders, running out the door. Once he was out of the tower, he slowed to a walk.

Well, if I'm already late, there's no sense in running, he thought. Peter started walking down the street, minding his own business. He walked while texting, letting MJ and Ned know he was late. The teen walked straight into a pole, and before he knew what was happening, he was caught in a pair of arms.

"Woah, kid, watch where you're- Peter?" The man squinted at him. The brunette's view was restricted, but the voice was familiar.

"... Yes?" He answered hesitantly. The man smiled broadly, Peter burrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, hello there darlin'." Peter's eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"Harley?"

"In the flesh!" The blond boy leaned Peter upright, grinning at the brunette. "I gotta say, it's nice to finally meet you in person." Peter stared at him, open-mouthed.

"Harley," he mumbled, like he couldn't believe it. "You're a lot taller than I expected," he noted. Harley chuckled warmly.

"You're a lot shorter than I expected," he retorted. Peter stuck out his bottom lip, pouting. "Awe, sweetheart, what's wrong? You upset that I called you short?" The smaller boy nodded, a mischievous grin growing on Harley's face. "Mmm, well, you are short." Peter smacked the taller boy playfully, rolling his eyes with a small smile.

"I didn't know you lived in New York," he mused.

"I didn't know you did either."

"Touche." Both boys stood there awkwardly, on the street corner. Harley finally broke the silence between them

"So darlin', how 'bout I take you out for a coffee, hmm? A cutie like you deserves a nice first date," he suggested, offering his hand. Peter took it, a deep blush coloring his cheeks.

"I would love to, Harls."

awww they're so cute

Requests?