Heat pt 3

continuation of a request by BSA132 

All of these a/b/o parts have been some of my longest chapters ever, ngl I really like this universe

Random fact: I'm so sleep deprived man I can't think about my life rn

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

At home, Peter paced nervously. Harley would be home any minute, and he would-

"Hi, darlin'! Miss me?" The blond picked him up, crushing the omega in a hug.

"Harls!" Peter whined. He was put down, getting an odd look from Harley.

"Hey, what's up? Your scent is off." Peter bit his lip, fidgeting with his hands. Harley was reminded of when the brunette had first let him inside, over a week ago. "Hey, it's ok. What is it?"

"Well, um, you know how we, uh, last week, right?" The blond nodded, wondering where Peter was going with this. "Well, uh... dammit, why is this so hard?" He covered his face with his hands, worrying the alpha.

"Darlin', whatever it is, you can tell me," Harley insisted. The smaller boy took a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Here goes nothing. I'm pregnant." Peter braced himself for some type of reaction, but didn't get one. Harley was just standing there, frozen, an unreadable expression on his face. Peter felt close to tears, panic exploding within him. "Please don't be mad, I swear it wasn't on purpose-"

"I'm not mad." Harley stated plainly. He shook his head quickly, returning to reality. "Sorry, uh, what I meant is that I could never be mad at you for something you can't control. Especially something so special and wonderful and important!" Harley grinned, putting a hand over Peter's belly excitedly. "We're going to be dads!" Peter let out a shaky breath, relaxing.

"Yeah, we are," he smiled nervously, feeling Harley scoop him up gently and carry him to bed. They cuddled, the alpha feeling a bit more protective over his mate. Peter looked up at the blond, eyebrows furrowed. "Do you think we can do this? I mean... I've never had pups before, and we're still so young... how are we going to do this?" Harley frowned, playing with the brunette's hair as comfort.

"Well, darlin', we could start by moving in together. We don't really need to be paying for two apartments if we both live here, do we?" Peter nodded.

"I wasn't really thinking about the money, but yeah, we should do that." The southern boy kissed his nose, causing a soft giggle from the omega.

"Hey, it'll be ok. I'm not going anywhere, and we'll figure out a way to do this, together." Harley grabbed Peter's hands, staring into his eyes. "I love you." The smaller boy smiled, kissing the blond.

"I love you too."

~

It had been a little over 8 months, and the pair were excited for the arrival of their pups. Peter was carrying two, both male. He had built his nest in their bed, rarely ever leaving it. Harley had been granted paid vacation from work to look after his omega, and he could tell it was almost time for the pups to be born.

Peter woke up one day, feeling extremely on edge. He left his nest uncharacteristically, cleaning the apartment frantically. Harley was worried for the brunette, unsure of what this sudden change was.

"Hey, darlin'," the southern boy called softly, coming up from behind Peter and grabbing his arms mid-scrub. "What's going on? You should be resting."

"I'm cleaning the cabinets, Harls, can this wait?" The omega responded, sounding rather annoyed. Now Harley knew something was up.

"No. You need to rest, now." He picked up the brunette, careful not to jostle him too much. Peter let out a loud whine, struggling against Harley's grip.