Sleep Deprivation pt 2

request by caspergroen and Justaperson1776 

Random fact: I wrote a short song for my ex best friend (this was in 4th grade) to hopefully fix our friendship in counselling, but I was too nervous and now we're awkward

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley woke up after being smacked in the face. Beside him, Peter was thrashing around, trapped in a nightmare. The brunette let out a loud scream, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets.

"Peter, Peter, wake up!" Harley shook the smaller boy gently, wondering what could possibly be so horrifying to make him react like this. Peter sat up suddenly, eyes wide and mouth open. The blond placed a careful hand on Peter's shoulder, trying to comfort the terrified boy. He let out a short scream, slapping Harley's hand away with fear and pain mixed in his brown doe eyes.

The southern boy backed up, feeling hurt. He knew Peter hadn't hit him on purpose... but it felt like he was being rejected by the one person he loved most in the world. Peter's frightened eyes met his, the brunette lowering his hands in shame.

"Harls?" His voice was quiet, slightly scratchy from all the screaming.

"Yeah, darlin'. It's me." Peter was silent for a moment, his eyes beginning to water. He collapsed into Harley's arms, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, please don't hate me!" The blond placed his hand on Peter's jawline, rubbing his thumb on his cheek.

"I could never hate you, baby. You mean too much to me." The smaller boy stared into Harley's eyes, his big, brown, innocent doe eyes melting the southern boy's heart.

"I do?"

"You do." Harley pressed his lips to Peter's forehead, wrapping his arms around the brunette carefully. He could feel the slight tremor in Peter's body, making him frown. "Are you ok?"

"I-" he stopped. Peter didn't want to lie to Harley... "I don't know."

"That's ok darlin', it's ok." Harley thought for a moment, rubbing circles into the smaller boy's back as he hiccupped. "Hey, how about we watch some tv, hmm? I'll even let you pick what we watch," the blond offered. Peter smiled, nodding.

"Hamilton," he insisted. Harley let out a soft chuckle shaking his head.

"Anything for you, darlin'." He turned on the movie, cuddling up next to Peter as they watched the musical. By the time "You'll Be Back" played, the brunette was fast asleep, curled up into an adorable ball. Harley sighed, relieved. Turning off the movie, he curled around Peter, hoping the smaller boy would be able to sleep until morning.

Harley woke up, this time to the sun shining through the blinds. Peter was still asleep in his arms, soft snores escaping his lips. The southern boy smiled, gently running his fingers through Peter's messy curls.

When Peter woke up, he felt peaceful. It was the first time in weeks he hadn't woken up because of a nightmare. He turned around drowsily, finding himself face-to-face with Harley.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," the blond greeted softly, smiling.

"Thank you, Harls," Peter murmured, cuddling into his boyfriend's chest.

"For what?"

"For helping me." Peter looked up, staring into Harley's blue eyes. "I slept." Harley grinned, nodding.

"You did. Maybe we should sleep together more often." Peter's cheeks turned pink, Harley realizing what he said. "No! No, not like that... well, actually, yes like that, but you know what I meant."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course I don't mind, I love being with you. Darlin', I will sleep with you as much as you want," Harley stated.

"Ok... then let's sleep, I'm tired." Harley shrugged, nodding.

"Alright. Goodnight, darlin'."

"Goodnight, Harls."

cuteeeeeeee

Requests?