Movie Theater

request by Carley76 

Y'all better appreciate all this reuploading bc...

Random fact: ... I really hate having to do this all over again

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Dad, I'm going out!" Peter called, his voice echoing in the large kitchen. He already had on his disguise, sunglasses and a plain black hat.

"Have fun, and be careful, alright?" Tony responded. Peter nodded, waving as he went to the elevator. The young Stark left the tower, walking out the door to see a tall blond teen leaning against the wall. Peter grinned, walking up to the teen.

"Hi Harls!" Harley looked up, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Hi, darlin'. You ready?"

"Always. Let's go!" The pair walked down the street, fingers entwined happily. Little did they know, they were being followed.

"So, darlin', when are you going to tell your dad about us?" Harley wondered, as they entered the movie theater.

"I don't know. I want to but..." Peter sighed, looking at the floor sadly. "I don't want him to be mad."

"Oh, sweetheart, you know I'll always be there for you, right? No matter what." Harley engulfed the smaller boy in a hug, kissing his cheek softly. "Now, let's go get our seats." They bought some popcorn, and walked into the theater, finding seats towards the back. Peter removed his disguise, since it was dark and difficult to tell who he was.

"I wish we could go on a date where you wouldn't have to wear a disguise," Harley sighed. Peter nodded, dropping his hat and sunglasses in the seat next to him. He leaned over the arm rest, resting his head against Harley's chest.

"Me too. Sometimes I really hate having a famous family," Peter whispered. The southern boy started running his fingers through Peter's messy brown hair, teasing out all the knots. The movie previews ended, and their movie began.

Harley fed Peter popcorn, watching the smaller boy fondly. He paid more attention to Peter than he did the movie, and he loved every second of it. Every once in awhile, Harley would bend over to press a kiss to Peter's cheek, making the brunette giggle softly.

A little more than halfway into the movie, Peter looked up at Harley, his innocent doe eyes wide. He bit his lip nervously, fidgeting with his hands.

"Harls?" He whispered. "Can I... can I sit in your lap?" Harley quietly agreed, helping the smaller boy onto his lap. The couple snuggled happily, Harley's arms wrapped around Peter's stomach. They shared many kisses, barely focusing on the movie and more on making out in the back row. Suddenly the lights came up, and attention was drawn to them, mostly because of Peter's celebrity status. The cameras clicked and flashed, the brunette trying to hide in Harley's chest.

"Hey!" Harley yelled, his voice a low growl, dropping an octave. "Get out of here, all of you. Leave him alone, he deserves to go places without having a camera shoved in his face! Now leave, or I'll get his bodyguard to come in and make you!" The paparazzi quickly dispersed, murmuring quietly.

"Thank you, Harls," Peter whispered, looking into Harley's blue eyes. "But I don't have a bodyguard?" Harley chuckled slightly.

"Well, they left, didn't they?" He pointed out. The brunette nodded, getting off of Harley's lap. They both stood up, Peter putting his disguise back on with a sigh. They walked back to Stark Tower in silence, Peter feeling anxious about the pictures the paparazzi might have taken.

"Bye, Harls," he mumbled, walking towards the door with his head down.

"It's gonna be ok, darlin', I promise," Harley offered a half smile to the smaller boy, who returned it after a moment. "Bye now, darlin'." Peter gave the blond a small wave, walking into the tower and going straight to his room. He fell asleep on his bed, napping quietly.

"PETER!" The sleeping boy was startled awake, just in time for the door to open, revealing none other than Tony Stark. "What is this?" The billionaire held up a newspaper, the front page sporting a picture of Harley and Peter on their date. In the picture, Peter was sitting on Harley's lap, mid kiss.

"I- uh- well-" Tony sighed, looking defeated.

"Look, kiddo, if you want to date that's fine, just... at least tell me first." Peter nodded, doe eyes wide.

"You're... you're not mad that I kissed a boy?" He questioned innocently.

"Pete, I don't care who you love. As long as I approve. We're having that boy over for dinner tomorrow, so let him know." Peter nodded silently, in shock. "And please, tell me before running off with someone, ok? I don't want you getting hurt."

"Ok," Peter agreed. Tony held up the paper.

"You guys are cute together," he stated, placing the newspaper down on a dresser and walking out. Peter was still completely bewildered at what had happened, pulling out his phone to text Harley, who was, of course, ecstatic that he was finally going to meet Peter's family. The brunette out his phone down, getting up to grab the newspaper article his dad had left. He stared at the black and white photo, grinning at him and his boyfriend, looking photogenic as hell.

He opened a drawer, grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting out the picture of the two of them. He pinned it to the wall behind his bed, smiling fondly at Harley's image. They really were perfect for each other.

I have SO many prompts/requests ahhh

Requests?