The Talk

request by secretghostxoxo 

It's sorta a part 2 to the bathroom smut (in the other book) but again the story line works on its own

Basically they had şēggš

Random fact: I'm related to a furry and I'm ok with that

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Tony walked down the hall, sighing. He noticed Harley's door was still open, but the lights were off. The billionaire frowned, peeking in through the doorway. There, curled up and asleep, were Peter and Harley. Tony sighed, knowing he would have to give the boys ~The Talk™~ tomorrow. Until then, he decided to catch up on some much needed rest.

The next morning, the billionaire woke up, stretching and yawning. He grumbled to himself all the way to the kitchen, where he grabbed his coffee. Wait, his coffee? On a Saturday? The memories of yesterday came flooding back all at once, hitting Tony like a truck. He turned around to see Harley sitting down, with Peter standing next to him looking incredibly uncomfortable. Both boys were eating breakfast, the brunette having two plates in front of him.

"Oh, good morning Peter," Tony greeted, squinting.

"Oh! Um, good morning, Mister Stark," Peter responded awkwardly. The billionaire paid no mind, however, taking a seat next to Harley.

"There's actually something I wanted to talk to you boys about. Peter, won't you take a seat?" Tony gestured to the empty seat next to where the small boy was standing. Peter looked like a deer in headlights, doe eyes wide with what seemed like fright.

"I uh, can I stand?" Tony eyed him suspiciously, eventually sighing and nodding.

"Alright, so I know there's something going on between you two... and I just wanted to say, I support you. I think it's great that you've found each other," he paused for a moment. "But I think it's important that we understand each other."

"Dad, I don't think you need to threaten Peter," Harley remarked, rolling his eyes.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about. Now, I just want you two to understand something. When... when two people love each other very much-" Tony was cut off by Harley's loud laugh. Peter looked mortified, like- well, like he was getting ~The Talk™~ from his boyfriend's dad.

"Ahem. As I was saying, when two people love each other very much, they might want to take their relationship to, um, the next level. Since you two are at about the age where you start to, well, feel those types of feelings-" Tony hesitated, struggling to block out Harley's laughter. "I just want to make sure you guys are safe about it." Peter put his head down, trying to avoid Tony's gaze. Harley was laughing hysterically, slapping the table as he howled.

"Oh my god, just- just use a condom if you do it, ok?" The billionaire sighed, shaking his head. "You're impossible to have a serious conversation with, you know that?" Harley let his laughter die down enough to reply:

"Dad, we already did it." The look on Tony's face was priceless, while Peter let out a small groan, shrinking down to hide under the table.

"But- I- You-" he stuttered, completely dumbfounded. "Huh?"

"We already did it," Harley shrugged. "Oh, and we used a condom, so no worries." Tony just sat there, mouth agape. The blond boy looked under the table, finding Peter squatting uncomfortably. "Darlin', you don't have to hide, it's ok." He offered a hand, pulling the smaller boy back to his feet. Peter groaned, wincing. "Still sore, huh?" Harley chuckled. Peter blushed a bright red, covering his face with his hands.

"Harls!" He whined, embarrassed.

"C'mon sweetheart, why don't we go watch a movie? You can be little spoon," Harley offered. The brunette nodded, both of them leaving to go watch a movie together, leaving a still stunned Tony at the table.

it's short but I thought it was kinda funny

Requests?