Surprise

Yeah I'm trying to get these all back up but I can only do so many at once, it might take awhile

Gays don't waste any time lmao

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey kiddo, I've got a surprise for you," Tony informed. Peter cocked his head, squinting at his mentor.

"What is it? New suit upgrade? A mission? Wait- do I get to finally meet Thor?!" Peter exclaimed excitedly. Tony chuckled, shaking his head at the teens energy.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" The spider-powered teen sighed, slumping.

"Ok, fine. Just- can you show me now?" Peter asked, his puppy dog eyes begging silently.

"What do you think I'm doing? Follow me." Tony headed off in the direction of the lab, Peter right on his heels. They entered the lab, where a young man was standing at one of the tables, working on something. He turned around when he heard Tony and Peter walk in, his eyes immediately focusing on the younger teen.

"Kid, this is Harley. Harley, Peter," Tony introduced. Peter felt a light blush rise to his cheeks. Harley looked to be about his age, maybe a year or two older. He had ruffled dirty blond hair, and mischievous blue eyes. He towered over Peter, who had never felt so short at his height of 5'8. Harley was at least 6 feet tall.

"Hi there, darlin'," he greeted, his slight southern accent making Peter's heart race. He knew he was staring, but couldn't help it.

"Um... hi..." He said awkwardly. Tony seemed to sense the tension in the room, and made a move.

"Well, you two get to know each other. I'll be in the garage if you need me." And with that, he was gone, leaving the two teens alone in the lab. Harley eyed Peter curiously, squinting.

"So what makes you so special?" Peter frowned in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you've gotta be pretty special to be in the old man's personal lab," Harley explained. "So, why you?" Peter shuffled his feet, staring at the ground. There was a number of things he could say. "I'm Spiderman," rang in his ears. But he chose to go with the reason that would make the most sense to Harley.

"O-oh, well I uh... I'm kinda his kid." Peter mentally face palmed. Why was he so flustered?

"Peter Stark?"

"Um, ah, not really. Peter Parker. Mr Stark is like my... guardian." Harley raised an eyebrow. "I live here part time. Weekends, mostly. But since school is almost done, I'm going to spend a whole month here!" He rambled. The blond chuckled. Peter felt his cheeks go hot with embarrassment. "What!?"

"Nothin', just that you're kinda cute when you're nervous," Harley smirked. "So, sweetheart, what team do you play for? I'm curious." The brunette's eyes blew wide, caught off guard by Harley's question.

"Oh, I, um, I like... both?" He squeaked. Harley nodded, a smile on his face. He took Peter's hand, leading him to the back corner of the lab. A wall shielded that specific corner, creating a sense of privacy. The younger boy was leaned up against the wall.

"I have a feeling that we'll get along just fine, right darlin'?" Harley asked, putting his arms on either side of Peter's head. The shorter boy nodded, his eyes wide with anticipation. The blond leaned in, attacking Peter's neck. The smaller boy let out a surprised moan, Harley biting at the sensitive skin.

"Quiet sweetheart, you don't want to get caught, do you?" Peter shook his head, biting his lip to keep himself quiet as Harley gave him a nice hickey. He whimpered softly at the bruised skin, silently insisting the taller boy kiss his lips. Harley smirked, tilting Peter's chin up. He gently placed one hand on the side of the shorter boy's face, leaning in for a sweet kiss.

Peter couldn't believe it. This was his first kiss. He had never felt such raw passion before, but now it was radiating off both him and Harley. The kiss felt like heaven. They broke apart, the room silent with the exception of their heavy breathing. Peter's eyes were closed blissfully, his head leaning against the wall, his lips slightly parted.

"Darlin'? Are you ok?" Harley asked worriedly. Peter opened his eyes slowly, his chocolate brown orbs meeting Harley's ocean blue ones.

"That was incredible," he whispered breathlessly, his gaze never wavering. "Can we- can we do it again?" The blond-haired boy grinned, cupping the smaller boy's face passionately.

"Of course, darlin'." Their lips met again, working together in harmony. Just then, Tony walked back into the lab, in search of the pair.

"Pete? Harley? Where are yo- AHHH!" He exclaimed, shielding his eyes. Peter and Harley broke apart, the brunette's lips slightly swollen. "Oh my God, please go get a room. No pda in the lab." Peter was bright red with embarrassment, while Harley had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh yeah, old man? Bet." And with that, Harley kissed Peter again, Tony shaking his head in the background.

"I'm leaving," he threw his hands up, walking out of the lab. "Don't have sex in my lab!"

Tony lmaoooooo

They're so cute I can't stand it agh

Requests?