So, So Gay

request by Ailsa_Weasley

Random fact: I currently have short, faded purple hair, and the back of my head is partially shaved

TW: mentions of blood and injury

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley was sitting in his room in the tower, working on his chemistry homework. He was in the middle of balancing formulas when he heard a knock. He turned around, spotting the familiar red and blue suit of Spiderman outside his window. Harley grinned, opening the window for his friend (and crush) to come in. And that's when he saw it.

There was a large rip in Peter's suit, stretching from his left nipple all the way down to his right thigh. Peter's skin had an identical cut, bleeding profusely. He sat on the windowsill, waving sluggishly.

"Heyyyy..." Harley just stared at the boy, trying to suppress his internal panic. Not only was Peter injured, but his ripped suit was extremely revealing. The only thing running through his head was how much he liked looking at Peter's exposed skin.

The injured boy stepped down onto the hardwood floor, stumbling slightly. Harley snapped out of his Gay Panic™, wrapping an arm around Peter as support, careful not to hit his cut. They walked to the bathroom, Harley sitting Peter down at the edge of the tub. He paused for a moment, watching the brunette tilt dizzily. Harley put Peter into the tub, laying against the wall so he couldn't fall over and hurt himself.

"What happened?" The southern boy wondered, grabbing a washcloth and wetting it in the sink. He gently started washing the blood off, trying not to hurt Peter.

"Ah, yknow, bad guys," he winced, inhaling sharply. "I guess they didn't like that I ruined their plans. One of them had a knife, and I almost dodged it, but uhh," Peter chuckled awkwardly. "Well, it didn't really work."

"I can see that." Harley rifled through the bathroom drawers, pulling out a first aid kit. He grabbed the bottle of hydrogen peroxide, squinting at the label nervously. "Uhhhh..." Harley hesitated, staring at Peter's bloodied abs, feeling so, so gay.

"Just pour it on," the brunette insisted, bracing himself for the stinging sensation that commonly came with hydrogen peroxide. Harley took a breath, trying not to look at Peter's exposed skin. His smooth chest, his toned stomach, his muscular-

"Shit." The blond dropped the bottle, the remaining contents spilling out into the tub.

"It's clean, it's ok," Peter reassured, frowning at the taller boy. "Are you ok? You seem... on edge." Harley gulped, struggling to tear his gaze away from Peter's chest. God, he was so gay.

"Yeah... yeah. No, I'm fine, just uhh... overwhelmed?" Peter nodded knowingly.

"It's ok Harls. But can you help me bandage this before we talk about it?" Harley grimaced, silently cursing himself. He grabbed the roll of bandages, handing one end to Peter while he sat himself up in the tub.

"Do I just... wrap it, then? Around?" The southern boy questioned.

"Around." Peter held one end against his side while Harley rolled the bandages around, covering up the injury and unfortunately, most of Peter's hot bod.

"Ok, it looks done." Harley put away the medical supplies, holding out his hands for Peter to take. "C'mon, up, I'm not leaving you in the bathtub." The injured boy groaned, taking slow, staggering steps to the bed with Harley's assistance.

"Harls, it hurts," Peter whined, laying flat on the bed as to not disturb his injury.

"Well yeah, did you expect it not to?" The southern boy sighed, heading back to the bathroom. "I'll see if I can find any painkillers." He returned with a half empty bottle of ibuprofen and a paper cup with water. "Here, it'll help." Peter graciously accepted the meds, downing 4 pills quickly.

"I hope that's strong enough to actually do something," he mumbled, closing his eyes tightly and taking a few deep breaths. "Ok, how about you tell me why you're feeling overwhelmed while I lay here?" Peter suggested, not seeing the grimace that crossed over Harley's features.

"Oh... it's nothing really, I can handle it by myself." The brunette frowned, opening his eyes to give Harley his innocent doe eyes. "Stop, stop, ok fine." He sighed, shaking his head. "Here goes nothing... you're overwhelming." Peter frowned, looking away sadly. "Just... you're so smart and funny, and surprisingly hot underneath that suit you wear." The smaller boy's eyes widened, a dark blush settling in over his cheeks.

"You think I'm hot?" Peter repeated, staring at Harley with a look of surprise. The blond had a faint flush from embarrassment, the tips of his ears a dark red.

"Yeahhh..."

"I think you're hot too," Peter responded shyly, a small smile on his face. Harley grinned, sighing with relief.

"Darlin', what would you say if I asked you out on a date?" Harley questioned smoothly.

"Well, I don't think I could say no to that," Peter answered playfully. "So, are we doing this?"

"Absolutely. Once you're healed, of course," he added, gesturing to the thick bandages around Peter's torso. The brunette chuckled awkwardly, nodding.

"Right... sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry, darlin', I don't mind." Harley looked Peter up and down, smirking. "I really don't mind."

"Harley!"

lmao I'm a depressed bitch

Requests?