Surprise Field Trip

request by nicole-haberman24 

It's kinda a part 2 buttttt it also could stand alone so idk

Basically both of them are in Tennessee since Peter traveled, that's pretty much all you need to know (since some of y'all skip around)

Random fact: MINECRAFT <3333

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

It had been a few days since Peter arrived in Tenessee, and he had become quick friends with Penny and the rest.

"Darlin', Penny offered to drive us to school tomorrow, do you wanna go? I heard there's a surprise weekend field trip," Harley mentioned. Peter looked up from his spot on the bed, frowning for a moment.

"You don't know where the field trip is? Doesn't that seem a little odd?" Peter wondered. The blond shrugged, like he was unbothered by it.

"I'm sure it's fine. Do you want to go?" Peter sighed, nodding.

"Yeah, alright. You have to stay with me though, ok?" Harley held up his arm, waving his hand.

"Please, like I would leave you alone here, city boy," the southern boy teased. The brunette pouted, looking at Harley with his innocent doe eyes. "Oh, darlin', you know I can't resist you." He jumped onto the bed next to Peter, spooning the smaller boy. Peter smirked, knowing he got what he wanted.

"Harlssssss," he whispered, giving the blond ~The Look~. Harley shook his head, frowning.

"You know I'd love to, sweetheart, but we've gotta get up early to make it to school." Peter groaned, burying his face in the sheets. "Oh c'mon, it's not that bad."

"Fine," the brunette huffed. "But you owe me one." Harley let out a low chuckle, grinning mischievously.

"Oh, don't worry about that darlin', you'll get what you want," he paused, pulling Peter in even closer. "Just not tonight. G'night, love."

"Goodnight Harls." They both drifted off to sleep, resting up for the day they had ahead of them.

The next morning, Harley woke up first, pressing a quick kiss to Peter's forehead and sneaking out of bed. It was 5:30 in the morning, but they had to get ready for a weekend field trip, which included packing a bag. Letting the smaller boy keep sleeping, Harley packed himself a bag, then put Peter's stuff back into his suitcase, laying out an outfit for the brunette.

He checked the time again. It was nearly 6 am, and Peter was still sleeping. They still had some time before Penny would come to pick them up, so Harley got into the shower, leaving Peter asleep on the bed.

Peter woke up to an empty bed, with the water running from the shower. He frowned, stretching and yawning as he sat up. Just then, the water stopped, and Harley walked out a minute later with a towel wrapped around his waist, skin glistening with moisture.

"Oh, good morning sleepy head," he chuckled, grabbing some clothes. Peter's eyes were wide, focused on his boyfriend's bare skin. Harley snapped his fingers playfully, grinning. "My eyes are up here, sweetheart." Peter snapped out of it, a hot blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Oh, uh, sorry."

"No problem darlin', I don't mind you looking at me, but we need to get ready. Penny's coming to pick us up in 15 minutes." Peter's eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

"15 minutes!? Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" Peter exclaimed.

"You looked so peaceful," Harley shrugged. "And I didn't want to listen to you whine about getting up early." A shit eating grin spread across the blond's face, while Peter scoffed.

"Yeah, well now you can listen to me whine about not having enough time," he retaliated, walking into the bathroom.

"Still better!" Harley called. He got dressed, chuckling to himself. The two of them loved each other, faults and all. Peter walked out of the bathroom 8 minutes later, a towel wrapped around his waist, just as Harley had done.

"Oh, darlin', I already packed up your stuff, but I laid out an outfit for you over on the bed." The southern boy pointed at a neatly folded pile on his side of the bed.

"Harls... you didn't have to do that for me," Peter murmured, looking at what Harley had picked out for him.

"Mmm, well I did anyway, and oh by the way you might want to get dressed quickly, Penny's on her way." Peter nodded, letting his towel drop as he pulled on the outfit Harley had chosen. He looked at himself in the mirror, jaw dropping. His reflection showed off the slick button down shirt, with a slick black vest over it. His pants fit snugly, matching beautifully with the vest. Peter was impressed, he had known Harley had a better fashion sense than him, but he had never worn an outfit the blond had picked especially for him. The smaller boy felt a warm feeling inside, one he identified as love and affection for the southern boy.

"Darlin', Penny's here!" Harley calked, snapping Peter out of his shock. The brunette grabbed his suitcase, running down the stairs to greet Penny. Harley looked him up and down, nodding his approval. "Mmm, I knew that would look good on you."

"Well! You two can throw your bags in the trunk, and hop in, 'cause we're going to be late if we don't leave soon," Penny mentioned, checking her phone. "C'mon lovebirds, let's go." They went outside, tossing their bags in the back. Harley and Peter sat together in the backseat, while Penny drove. The smaller boy yawned, leaning his head on Harley's shoulder sleepily. Penny looked into the mirror, grinning.

"You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen," she sighed happily. "Peter, Harley is SO lucky to have you." The brunette blushed, looking up at Harley shyly. The southern boy grinned, pressing a soft kiss to Peter's forehead.

"I love you, darlin'," he murmured.

"I love you too."

When they arrived at school, the three of them grabbed their bags, carrying them to the bus. Harley and Peter sat together, across the aisle from Penny and Jacob. Attendance was taken, and the bus started off.

"Where do you think we're going?" Peter wondered.

"I don't know, but I hope it's somewhere interesting. Last field trip was to a farm."

"Ooh, yeah, not fun." Harley shook his head.

"No, it's just that like 85% of the students already live on a farm, so it wasn't really much fun," he replied. Peter nodded, slightly confused but accepting that things were a lot different in backwoods Tennessee than they were in NYC.

"Students, you may get off the bus and grab your bags. We have a plane ready for us." Everyone rushed off the bus, eyes wide and full of wonder at the large plane waiting on front of them.

"Woah, a plane trip? Wait, how much did this cost?" Peter frowned.

"It was free, no cost," Harley answered, eyebrows furrowed suspiciously. "Something doesn't seem right here."

"No kidding."

"C'mon, everybody needs to move, hand your bags to the attendant and board the plane, c'mon." Peter looked at Harley uneasily, but doing as told. The pair boarded the plane, the brunette immediately sensing something oddly familiar about it.

"Harls," he whispered, taking a seat. "I think I've been on this plane before."

"What? That's ridiculous, it looks like a private plane," the blond pointed out. Peter shook his head, unsure.

"Something about this is so familiar, I just can't place it."

"Passengers, please buckle your seatbelts, we are about to take off." Peter and Harley exchanged worried glances, grabbing each other's hand for comfort. The plane took off, leaving the class only to wonder about their destination.

part 2 (3?) next!!

Requests?