TikTok AU pt 2

request by Warehouse13_Agent and Annabeth-Chase-XxX 

um so I kinda combined both requests but uh anyway

Random fact: I'm an obsessive person, like I have a new obsession every 2-3 weeks or so and my life will literally revolve around that thing for the time, until I find a new obsession. Currently my obsession is the band Lemon Demon, before that it was TMNT (don't ask me why, I loved the show as a kid and idk why but it becomes an obsession every year or so) 😅

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Who should we call first?" Harley questioned, locking eyes with Peter.

"Tony," they both said, in unison. The blond grinned, kissing Peter's forehead as the smaller boy facetimed the billionaire.

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" Tony asked. Peter put his phone down so they were both on screen, barely containing his excitement.

"Mr Stark, guess what!" There was a soft sigh from the older man.

"Pete, how many times have I told you, call me Tony." He paused, speaking up again. "What happened?" Peter turned to Harley, holding his arms close to his chest. Harley decided to speak up.

"Darlin', show him," he encouraged. The brunette held out his hand, showing off the ring. There was a short moment of silence, before Tony realized.

"HOLY SHIT!" He exclaimed, calling someone else in to see. Steve walked in, squinting at the screen.

"Wait, are you two engaged?" He wondered. Harley and Peter nodded, large grins on both of their faces. "Aren't you a little young?" The southern boy rolled his eyes.

"I'm 23, and Peter's 22. We're not that young," Harley pointed out. Tony spoke up again, apparently having contacted the rest of the team already.

"Congratulations you two. You really are perfect together," he smiled. More people started filing in, pushing around to get a view of the screen.

"Wait, Peter, is that a ring?" Clint asked, poking his head into view.

"Yeah, Harley just proposed!" The brunette exclaimed, leaning into his fiancé's chest happily.

"Oh, congrats!" There were a bunch of congratulatory statements from the team, all excited for the wedding.

"So, when's the wedding? And what kind of cake are you serving?" The couple's eyes went wide.

"Woah, woah, slow down, we only just got engaged like, 10 minutes ago," Harley reminded.

"Right, right. Just let us know!"

"You'll get your invitations, don't worry. We just have to plan it first," Peter laughed, smiling up at Harley.

"Right, well, don't let us hold you up. We can't wait for the wedding. Bye!"

"Bye." Peter hung up the facetime, turning back to his fiancé. "Do you want to call your mom and sister?" He asked.

"Oh, they already know. They actually helped me plan it," Harley chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. Peter nodded, smiling.

"Well, maybe text them then. So they know what happened, yknow?"

"Yeah, I'll do that." The southern boy kissed Peter's forehead, picking up his phone to text his family. The brunette smiled fondly at Harley, looking down at his new ring. It all felt so surreal, so perfect. Today had been the most perfect day ever, and nothing could ruin it for him. "I texted them. So, darlin', the wedding, what do you think?"

"Well, I've always wanted a spring wedding," Peter mused. Harley frowned, nodding.

"Alright... that doesn't give us a lot of time to plan, but it's doable," the blond agreed. Peter laughed, walking into Harley's arms and looking up at the taller boy.

"Harls, we don't have to get married this spring if it's too soon. It doesn't have to be spring either, it's not that important. As long as I get to marry you, it'll be perfect."

"Nope! You said spring, and I'll be damned if I can't give you a spring wedding," Harley decided. Peter shrugged, getting on his tippy toes to kiss the southern boy.

"We better start planning then. What kind of venue do you want?" Peter wondered.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe a nice park? Like the ones especially for events?" Harley explained.

"That sounds perfect, and it would be so pretty in spring!" Peter paused, laughing. "Late spring, though. Maybe May? Just so it doesn't end up snowing or anything."

"Right. New York weather, I almost forgot." Harley pressed a kiss to the smaller boy's forehead, picking him up gently.

"Harls!" Peter exclaimed, wrapping him arms around the blond's neck as he was carried up the stairs. "What are you doing?"

"Going upstairs. Thought maybe we could continue this in a nice bath."

"I do like baths..." Harley walked into the master bathroom, Peter gasping at the sight before him. "Holy shit... did you do all this for me?" The bathroom had rose petals scattered everywhere, unlit candles surrounding the tub, and a gift basket with a pretty red bow tied on top.

"Do you like it?" Peter turned back to Harley, eyes watery.

"I love it," he whispered. "You're so sweet." Harley grinned, setting Peter down so he could start the bath and light the candles.

"Look inside the basket," Harley suggested. The brunette let out a soft laugh, seeing all the nice things for them inside. There was a rose scented bubble bath, some bath bombs, rose scented lotion, and a pair of face masks for the two of them.

"Harley-"

"Oh! I also got us two new towels, the fuzzy ones."

"Harley." The taller boy looked up with concern, seeing Peter close to tears.

"Darlin'? Everything ok?"

"Yeah, it- it's more than ok, Harls." Harley tilted his head, setting the lighter down and joining Peter next to the bath. "I- I just love you so much." he leaned into the southern boy's side, sniffling quietly.

"I love you too, darlin'. So, so much. And I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together." The couple sat on the edge of the bathtub, just taking a moment. Harley rubbed Peter's back, kissing his head. "Hey, how about we get in the bath, hmm? You can pick what we add to it too." The smaller boy nodded, grabbing the bubble bath and adding a generous amount.

Harley smiled, taking his shirt off. Peter followed suit, both of them undressing before stepping into the bath. The blond wrapped his arms around Peter, hugging him close.

"Hey, Harls," Peter grinned.

"Yeah?" The brunette took a handful of bubbles, putting them in Harley's hair with a giggle. "Oh, it's on." The pair threw handfuls of bubbles at each other, laughing and shrieking the whole time. The bubbles got everywhere, the walls, floors, and even the ceiling somehow. Peter climbed into Harley's lap, effectively ending the bubble battle.

"Hi."

"Hi," Harley smiled, washing off some of the bubbles on the smaller boy's face. "There he is, hi beautiful." Peter blushed, dabbing some bubbles onto Harley's nose. Raising an eyebrow, the blond pushed his bubble-covered nose against Peter's. His eyes crossed, staring at the bubbles on his nose. Peter looked back up at Harley, grinning before connecting their lips.

"I love you," he mumbled. The southern boy smiled, washing the bubbles off both their noses.

"I love you too, darlin'."

I can't even remember what I was supposed to do with this-

Im so sorry lmao rip the requesters

part 3 next!!!

Requests?