Viagra

Request by ImAPotatoGetItGay 

I want love and affection plz

It's kinda medically accurate... I gave up towards the end oops

Random fact: I was bullied by my 9th grade chorus teacher for being an alto (he regularly attacked our entire voice section for not being loud enough, there was 8 altos and like 30 sopranos like bruh)

Important: Peter isn't Spiderman.

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Just hide it in his food!" Betty ripped open the little package, taking out the blue pill and hiding it in Peter's sandwich. The decathalon team decided to play a prank on the brunette, led by Betty. Flash watched from the side, smirking at the group.

"There! Oh, this is gonna be so funny! Let's go get him and Harley, it's almost lunch time." The group ran off to fetch the couple, Flash staying behind. Once everyone has left, he pulled out two more packets of Viagra, hiding the pills in Peter's sandwich along with the first one. He had just returned to his spot on the wall when Peter walked in, the rest of the team following behind.

"Hey Peter, you hungry?" Ned snickered, grinning playfully.

"Yeah! I missed breakfast this morning, I'm starving," the brunette exaggerated, holding his stomach dramatically. He went to his backpack to grab his sandwich, eagerly biting into it. The decathalon team giggled, watching Peter quickly devour his sandwich. Harley sat to the side, eating his own sandwich while eyeing the team suspiciously. Something was definitely up. Peter walked up to the blond, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey, darlin'," Harley greeted, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Hey Harls. Do you know what's going on? Everyone's acting weird," Peter observed, frowning. The taller boy shrugged, shaking his head.

"Ok everyone, it's time to practice, so finish up your lunches and get ready!" MJ ordered, watching as the team took their places. Practice was going smoothly, well, at least for the first 20 minutes.

Peter sat at his spot, answering question after question. Suddenly, he was hit with a wave of dizziness, holding his head as he tried to find a spot to focus on. MJ frowned, sighing.

"Harley!" She called, shaking her head. The blond was immediately on it, handing a water bottle to the dizzy teen. The rest of the team watched with concern, only Flash sporting a smug grin. MJ narrowed her eyes, observing the team carefully.

"What did you losers do this time?" She questioned, arms crossed. Betty was the first to speak up.

"We put Viagra in his sandwich for a prank. But we only out one pill in!" She exclaimed, looking terribly guilty. Then Flash stood up, smirking.

"I guess Parker can't compete! What a shame, what a shame... make way for Flash, Puny!" MJ wasn't stupid, between Peter's dizziness and Flash's smug look, it wasn't hard to figure out.

"How many more pills did you add?" Flash looked shocked for a moment, then tried to play it off.

"What? I didn't-" MJ gave her best death glare, Flash gulping nervously. "Two more. Three total."

"Harley, take him home. Flash, you're off the team. Get out." Flash stormed out, while Harley helped Peter stand up. Peter could feel Harley's body against his, and suddenly he had a boner, feeling rather tight and painful. His vision was blurry as Harley led him out the door and to his car, letting the blond lay him down in the backseat and drive him back to the tower.

"Harls?" Peter's voice was soft, yet strained, the poor boy feeling incredibly overwhelmed.

"Shhhh, darlin', it's ok, you're gonna be ok," Harley soothed, biting his lip nervously. They pulled up to the tower, Harley carrying the smaller boy inside bridal style. Peter was carefully laid down on his bed, groaning miserably with his erection pushing painfully against his pants.

"Hurts," he mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I know darlin', I know." Harley frowned, hating seeing his best friend (and secret crush) in so much pain. "Maybe we should get you into some looser clothes?" He suggested, quickly glancing at the tight bulge in Peter's pants. The brunette nodded, tears pricking at his eyes.

Harley started searching the drawers, trying to find some nice loose pants for Peter to wear. He grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants, bringing them to the bed.

"I got you some sweatpants..." Harley frowned as Peter squirmed uncomfortably, hot tears rolling down his cheeks. "Do you need help? I promise I won't look." The smaller boy opened his eyes, his watery brown orbs staring into Harley's worried blue ones.

"... Ok," Peter agreed uncertainly. The southern boy nodded, reaching to unbutton his tight jeans. Peter blushed profusely, watching as Harley helped relieve some of the pressure against him. Once the sweatpants were on, Peter breathed a sigh of relief, feeling slightly better. He felt more relaxed, well, at least until he opened his eyes to see Harley talking... except Peter couldn't hear it.

He sat up quickly, frightened at his sudden deafness. The only sound he could acknowledge was loud ringing. Harley frowned, staring at the terrified boy with confusion on his face. He tried asking what was wrong, but Peter just kept on panicking.

"-lin'. Darlin'!" Peter's hearing was back, the ringing faint and almost nonexistent. The brunette calmed down immediately, the pain from his erection resurfacing and causing him to lie back down.

"Harls?" Peter's voice was small, and slightly strained from the pain he was in. "Am I... am I going to die?" Harley frowned, unsure of what to do. He was pretty sure a Viagra overdose wasn't lethal, but didn't really know much more about it. He sighed, laying down next to Peter.

"I don't think so, darlin'," Harley reassured the smaller boy. "It's just not fun."

"Hurts," Peter mumbled, curling into Harley's side. His face was scrunched up in pain, his erection looking hard and miserable. The blond couldn't help but pity the boy, who felt so small and innocent curled into his side. Harley started running his fingers through the brunette's hair slowly, trying to keep him calm and relaxed. Peter leaned into the touches, mumbling unintelligibly under his breath.

Harley let his gaze settle on the large bulge in Peter's sweatpants, dirty, dirty thoughts circulating in his head. He zoned out for a moment, imagining one of his fantasies with Peter.

"Harls?" The smaller boy had a slight giggle to his tone, snapping the blond out of his daydream. He followed Peter's line of sight to his crotch, staring wide eyed at his own bulge.

"Oh..." He sighed. "Sorry, I was just... thinking about... someone."

"Yeah, I'm sure," his tone was sharp, and he turned his gaze away. "Who is she?" The brunette crossed his arms, jealousy hinting at his voice. Harley chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, he is really smart, and short, too." Peter looked at Harley curiously, arms wrapped less tightly around his chest. "He has the cutest laugh I've ever heard, and these beautiful brown eyes that I could never get tired of staring into." Peter looked down at his lap, letting his arms dangle loosely.

"It sounds like you really like this guy," he stated quietly.

"Yeah darlin', I do. But you know what else? I've been flirting with him constantly, but he seems completely oblivious." Peter's head shot up, staring at the wall.

"It's me, isn't it?" The brunette held his head in his hands, remembering all the times Harley sent him obvious signs. "I- how did I miss that? I feel so stupid," Peter mumbled to himself, shaking his head. He looked up at Harley, both of them staring into each other's eyes. "I like you too, Harls."

me, wishing my crush would admit his feelings for me (if they exist lmao)

part 2 next!!

Requests?