Harley's City Boy

Request by Justme07_13

Random fact: I hate almost every title I make, they're literally so bad (as you can see)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Harley! You're back, how was New York?" Jacob yelled, waving at his friend across the hall. Harley chuckled, grinning.

"It was bigger than I expected, but I loved it," the blond replied.

"Yeah, I bet being back in Tennessee is unimpressive to you then, huh?"

"I mean, it's no New York City, but it's good to be home," Harley shrugged, mind wandering to what he had left behind in the city. Tony, the Avengers, the huge tower- and of course, his boyfriend, Peter.

"-and Penny swallowed a bee- are you listening?" Jacob snapped his fingers in Harley's face, bringing the blond back to reality. "Anyway, as I was saying..." The day continued on, Harley returning to his place in school (he was very popular on account of his friendly and outgoing nature). He could barely focus on his schoolwork, however, because his mind was elsewhere.

"Hey, Harley, what's up with you man? You've been so spacey ever since you came back from the Big City," David pointed out. The blond sighed, nodding.

"Yeah, sorry. I, well, I met someone while I was in New York and-"

"What?! Tell me everything!" Penny exclaimed, suddenly super interested. Harley chuckled, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Well, uh, his name is Peter-"

"It's a guy?" David interrupted. "Wait, so you're gay? Dude, you're not like... into me or anything, right?" Harley frowned.

"First of all, David, he has a boyfriend." She turned back to Harley to confirm that he and Peter were, in fact, dating. He nodded, smiling fondly at the thought of his lover back in NYC. "Secondly, just because someone likes a certain gender doesn't mean they like every person of that gender. For example, I like boys, but I don't like you." David opened his mouth to retaliate, but decided against it, pouting at his seat.

"Anyway... he's the most perfect person in the world. He's so sweet and loving, and really smart too. When he looks at you, it's almost as if you can see his kindness in his beautiful, innocent doe eyes. His laugh... it's better than the voices of one thousand angels. His smile is infectious, it makes you want to dance around with happiness." Harley had a huge grin on his face, dreaming of all the things that made Peter the boy he loved.

"Awww, Harley's in love!" Penny smiled, happy for her friend. Jacob nodded, a small smile on his face as well.

Over the next few weeks, Harley talked about Peter 24/7, while David drifted apart from the group. By the end of the month, nearly every kid in school had heard about Harley's boyfriend from New York. The only thing missing from the story was Peter himself.

Harley sat in his English class, daydreaming about the times he and Peter had spent together. Even with all his friends around, Harley had never felt so lonely. The bell rang, the blond eagerly grabbing his bag and walking out the door. There was a huge crowd of students near the door. Curious, Harley elbowed his way through the crowd to see a sleek black limo waiting outside. The door opened, revealing none other than Peter himself.

"Darlin'!" Harley exclaimed, pushing his way out the door. The two boys ran toward each other, the brunette leaping up to hug his boyfriend. Peter wrapped his legs around the taller boy excitedly, both of them laughing and crying.

"Harls!" Peter cried, gripping onto Harley for dear life. The blond spun them around, hugging his boyfriend so tightly you would've thought they were never going to let go.

"Peter, darlin', but how?"

"I just missed you too much, I couldn't stand not being with you," the smaller boy replied, tears in his eyes.

"Aww, sweetheart, I missed you too." Harley set Peter down, both boys taking a second to wipe their eyes before connecting their lips in a loving kiss. The crowd of students, who had watched the whole thing, began to murmur amongst themselves. The pair broke apart, both grinning happy, lovesick grins.

"Could we go inside? It's really hot out here, and you know I can't thermoregulate," Peter whispered.

"Yeah, of course darlin', anything for you." Harley led the brunette inside, immediately getting surrounded by the students who witnessed the whole thing. The pair was bombarded with questions, and Peter hid behind his boyfriend.

"Hey, hey, can we please just have a moment of peace? Peter and I need some alone time, ok?" Harley gestured for Penny and Jacob to follow him, along with a few more of Harley's close friends.

"Hi Peter, I've heard so much about you! Nice to finally meet you!" Penny greeted cheerfully, holding out a hand for the brunette to shake.

"Alright, alright, everybody, this is Peter, my boyfriend. Peter, this is Penny, Jacob, Alex, Jamie, and Charlie. They're my friends," Harley introduced. Peter gave a small wave.

"Hi, everyone."

"Are you rich?" Jamie questioned. Harley groaned, shaking his head at the ground.

"Uh, well, not exactly..." Peter answered awkwardly.

"Didn't you arrive in a limo?" Alex pointed out.

"Well, yeah..." He looked at Harley uncomfortably.

"Ok, how about we not overwhelm him, he just got here," the blond suggested. Peter mouthed a silent thank you to the taller boy. "Peter and I are going home, I'll see y'all tomorrow." The brunette tried to suppress his giggle.

"It was nice to meet all of you." The pair walked away, out the door and back to the limo. "'Y'all'?" Peter laughed. "Seriously?"

"Hey, I'm both gay and southern, I think I'm the most reasonable person to say it," Harley defended, grinning at his boyfriend. The smaller boy shook his head, laughing.

"Whatever you say, Harls."

I also say y'all but I'm not southern (just gay hehe)

Requests?