A Soulmate AU

Request by Marisol6278Floresta

It's short sorryyyyyyy

This is an AU where you don't see color until you meet your soulmate

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter Parker walked down the city sidewalk, humming Back in Black by AC/DC to himself. The teen was on his way to Avengers Tower, to "work on his internship." In reality, Peter was the one and only Spiderman, and he was going to work on his web shooters in Tony Stark's lab today.

He looked around at the drab and dull city streets, the various shades of grey that made up his vision populating his view. No, Peter wasn't colorblind, he just hadn't met his soulmate yet. The 16 year-old sighed, enhanced hearing picking up snippets of conversation.

"Your eyes are such a pretty color!"

"Pink! My favorite!"

"Aww, that yellow sweater looks adorable on you!"

Peter shoved his hands in his pockets, keeping his head down. It seemed as if everyone had already met their soulmate, except him. It was frustrating, seeing Ned and Betty, MJ and Shuri, all the soulmate pairs around him being happy. But Peter still saw in black and white, and he had to deal with

The teen walked into the tower, being greeted by Cindy, the receptionist, and FRIDAY, once he reached the elevator. The AI brought him up to the floor with the lab on it, without Peter having to ask.

"You have been requested in the lab, Mister Parker," FRIDAY's voice informed. Peter nodded, staring at the gray panels of the elevator. The doors parted to let him off, where he saw his mentor standing with his back to him, talking to someone just out of view. Tony turned around, spotting Peter with a smile.

"Kid! I have someone I want you to meet." Peter shrugged, nodding. "Harley!" Tony called. Time slowed down for Peter, as a boy around his age stepped into his line of sight. Suddenly, Peter's vision exploded with a burst of color, the intensity of it all making him stumble backwards. Harley grabbed the smaller boy's hand, keeping him upright.

Peter stared wide-eyed at the other boy. He looked to be about 6 feet tall, with dirty blond hair and eyes with the most amazing shade of blue he had ever seen. Well, it was the only shade of blue Peter had ever seen, but that didn't change the fact that staring into those beautiful ocean eyes gave the teen butterflies in his stomach.

"Well hello there, darlin'." Peter could hear his heartbeat in his ears, his blood rushing with excitement. Harley had a southern accent, but it only showed when he called Peter "darlin'." The brunette gaped, at a loss for words. "What's your name?"

"Peter," he whispered breathlessly, eyes hyperfocused on Harley.

"Well, Peter, it looks like you're my soulmate, hmm?" The southern boy said smugly. Behind them, Tony's jaw dropped, a look of intense shock on his face. Harley swiftly placed one arm on Peter's back, dipping the smaller boy. They inched closer, until both boys could feel the other's soft breaths. Harley closed the gap, kissing Peter with the passion of 100 men.

They broke the kiss after a few seconds, Peter gasping. Harley trailed his hand around the brunette's side, hesitating after brushing his fingers over Peter's toned stomach.

"Damn, sweetheart, you're ripped," the taller boy uttered. Peter blushed, smiling shyly at Harley.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled from down the hall.

"What the fuck? How did he even hear that?"

ok it's short and I'm sorry

Requests?