Hickey

Request by 69MyMom69

This was literally requested like yesterday but I don't have internet during school (I hate it) so this was the one I remembered, take it or leave it

I wrote this in the notes app on my phone during ap bio lmao excuse anything weird

Also its short, there's not a word counter in the notes so I just wrote until I was satisfied

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter was uncomfortable.

He was eating breakfast with the Avengers, as he usually did. The only difference? All eyes were on him.

The air was uncomfortably silent, tension thick enough to cut with a knife. Peter was confused, he didn't know why everyone was staring at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked, looking around at each person.

"No, kiddo, it's just-"

"Where'd you get that bruise?" Steve interrupted, pointing at a soft, rounded mark just under Peter's ear. He frowned, opening his phone camera to get a better look at it. As soon as he realized the origins of the bruise, his face went pink.

"Uhhh..."

"You aren't being bullied again, are you?" Tony questioned, looking upset.

"No! No, I just..." he sighed, mumbling unintelligibly into his hands.

"What?" Peter groaned at the question. This was going to be so awkward to explain...

~flashback~

"Nobody's home, c'mon! Pleaseeeee?" Peter begged. Harley rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Alright, alright. I'll be there in... 10 minutes, probably?" Peter nodded eagerly. "See you soon, darlin'." Harley hung up the facetime, leaving Peter to wait anxiously for his arrival.

10 minutes later, just as Harley had said, they were together again. The blond grinned, pressing a sweet kiss to Peter's forehead.

"I missed you, darlin'," Harley hummed, Peter leading him up to his room. They closed the door, even though nobody was home. Just to be safe.

Harley kissed Peter again, this time aiming for the smaller boy's lips. The kiss was quickly reciprocated, both of them working in sync.

Things heated up quickly, and soon enough they were full-on making out. Harley grinned into a kiss, pushing Peter down onto the bed. The brunette giggled, feeling Harley attack his neck.

"No, c'mere, I wanna kiss!" He exclaimed, laughing. Harley moved back to kiss Peter's lips, being pulled into a deeper kiss.

~end of flashback~

"Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?!" Tony squawked, throwing his hands up. Peter just shrugged, glancing at the floor.

"I dunno."

"Ok, well we have to invite him for dinner! I need to meet him, make sure he's good enough for y-"

"Dad!" Peter whined, shaking his head. "He's a good guy, ok? He's sweet."

"Mhm. We're still inviting him for dinner. He's your boyfriend, and we need to meet him." Peter sighed, nodding.

"I can text him..."

I'm not doing a sequel to this one cause I don't want to

please dont ask me to write a sequel

please

I beg

requests? (that aren't a sequel to this one)