Mystery Boy

Request by tortureisfun

This took an unreasonably long time to write and that's my bad

In my defense I'm a busy bitch

Anyways enjoy

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter was bouncing between his feet giddily, all smiling and happy. He was waiting for Harley, his boyfriend of almost a month, to come up the elevator so they could be together. They hadn't planned anything particularly special, just a movie at Peter's house, but it felt special to them regardless.

The elevator dinged, doors parting smoothly to reveal Harley, grinning at the brunette. He walked out, arms outstretched to pull Peter into a hug.

"Hi, darlin'," Harley greeted, kissing Peter's forehead as they hugged. "Miss me?"

"Yes, you idiot!" Peter exclaimed like it was obvious. "Let's watch a movieeeeeee!"

"O-" Harley was cut off with a small noise of surprise, triggered by Peter tugging him down the hallway. Despite his size, Peter was incredibly strong, and if Harley hadn't reacted quickly enough, he definitely would've tripped. "Woah, ok, ok!" He chuckled, smiling fondly at his boyfriend.

"C'monnnnnn!" Peter whined, dragging Harley into the living room. He sat on the couch, making grabby arms for Harley. The southern boy laughed softly, shaking his head as he kissed Peter's forehead again, sitting beside him.

"You're so needy today, darlin'!" Harley noted, wrapping an arm around Peter. The smaller pouted, crossing his arms.

"Shut up."

"Hey. You know I don't mind, I think it's cute." Harley paused, humming. "You're cute." Now Peter was turning pink, a few simple words making him flustered.

"Let's just- let's just watch a movie..." He turned on a random Disney movie, relaxing into the sofa. Harley was beside him, arms stretched along the back of the couch. They were both so into the movie they didn't hear someone walk in.

~

Tony walked down the hall, yawning from being in the lab all night. He walked into the living room from the back entrance, stopping in his tracks when he saw two people on the couch. One of them was definitely Peter, Tony's adopted son. The other person, Tony assumed, was Cap. Who else in the tower had that blond hair?

So, Tony found it a little odd when Peter leaned over and laid his head on the blond's shoulder, whispering something. The blond wrapped an arm around Peter, pulling him in closer and whispering something back to the brunette.

That's when Tony decided to step in. If that was really Steve, then Tony wanted to be part of whatever they were talking about. But somewhere in his gut, the billionaire had a feeling that he didn't know the blond currently holding Peter close.

"Ahem." Peter jumped up, both him and the mystery boy turning around to look at Tony. Yeah, that definitely wasn't Cap.

"Dad!"

"Care to explain, Peter?" The brunette cringed a little. Tony usually called him by a nickname, so he knew his dad was upset.

"Uhmm..." Peter looked at Harley, shrugging desperately. "This is Harley... my... boyfriend..." Tony nodded, expression lightening a bit.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Harley greeted, tone full of his signature southern charm. Tony nodded, clicking his tongue.

"You too, Harley. You better treat my kid well," he warned. Peter blushed, hiding his face in his hands.

"Daaaaaaaadddd!" The brunette whined. Harley chuckled, nodding at Tony.

"Always." Harley flashed his pearly white teeth, which reassured the tired genius.

"Alright. Enjoy your movie, then, and Peter?" Peter looked up, eyebrow quirked. "Tell me next time." Peter was pretty red in the face, but nodded.

"Yeah, sorry..."

"Mhm. Door stays open!" Tony called, walking out down the hallway to his room. He was very much in need of a good rest after his late night in the lab.

Meanwhile, Peter and Harley were watching their movie, a bit of separation between them. Peter was sitting with his knees to his chest, arms wrapped around his legs.

"Hey, darlin'," Harley cooed, scooting closer to his boyfriend and opening his arms. Peter gladly accepted the invitation, climbing into Harley's lap and letting the blond hold him close. They cherished moments like this, enjoying each other's company even in silence.

Peter sighed, leaning his head against Harley's shoulder and closing his eyes. The southern boy smiled fondly at the brunette, running his fingers through Peter's hair slowly. After a few minutes of this, Peter went limp, breathing calm and steady against Harley's neck. Laughing quietly, Harley pressed a kiss to Peter's forehead, rubbing slow circles into his back as the movie continued to play in the background.

It was nearly over anyway, so Harley watched the end of the movie with Peter asleep in his arms. Once the credits started to roll, Harley turned it off, carrying Peter bridal style down the hall and into his room. The brunette was laid down on the bed gently, tucked in and comfortable.

"Good night, darlin'," Harley murmured, climbing into bed next to Peter and cuddling the smaller boy in his sleep. Eventually, he fell asleep as well, soft snores escaping his throat.

They slept like this for quite a while. Tony had woken up from his nap, and had passed by Peter's room, seeing the pair cuddled up in their sleep. Despite not knowing much about Harley, Tony had a feeling that he and Peter were going to last. And hey, maybe the picture he snapped of the sleeping boys would come in handy someday.

that was the stupidest ending known to man but whatever the rest of it was cute

Sorry these are written so late after being requested but I genuinely have like 200 requests *cries*