Dysphoria pt 2

Request by caspergroen 

Hey y'all should still go check out my yt channel cause I'm trying to grow (pleaaaaaaassssseee? I wanna get paid man, I've been making shit for free for too long :/ it won't cost you anything either so why not go subscribe to panby_ on youtube? And panby_ on twitch? And panby10 on Twitter? I put a lot of work into my content and I would love to see it pay off)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"C'mon. We can skip gym... or, actually, we could skip school! How about we go somewhere?" Harley suggested, grinning. Peter mustered up a half smile, nodding at the blond.

"Yeah, ok. Where do you wanna go?"

"You're the local, not me. I just moved here!"

"Right. Where'd you move from? And what part of the city do you live in now?" Peter wondered, leading Harley down the school hallway and out the door.

"I moved from Tennessee, and I live in Midtown Manhattan now. Not too far from here, actually." Peter's face lit up as Harley mentioned his home.

"Wait, you must live near Stark Tower! That's so cool... I've always wanted to work there, but only people college age or older are allowed to intern," he sighed. Harley looked away, putting a hand on the back of his neck awkwardly. "Do you want to go to your house? If it's ok with your family?"

"Oh, um..." Harley looked down at Peter, seeing the giddy look on his face. It was quite a difference from the lethargic teenager he had met earlier. And going to Harley's home would certainly make his day... "You know what? Sure, it'll probably be fine. You just have to promise me you won't freak out."

"Yeah, ok," Peter shrugged, confused. They made the short walk from the school to Stark Tower, Peter standing in front of the building with a look of childlike wonder.

"C'mon!" Harley grinned, grabbing Peter's arm and dragging him into the tower. The smaller boy squeaked with surprise, jaw dropping as Harley ran past security without a second glance. They got in a large elevator together, and Peter glanced around for some kind of way to get up.

"Welcome back, Mr Keener." The brunette jumped at the sudden voice, unconsciously hiding behind Harley, who just chuckled.

"Hey, FRI. Floor 28, please." The ground shifted under them, and they quickly went up, arriving at the floor moments later.

"Woah..." Peter breathed, eyes wide. Harley grinned, leading him into the room. The smaller boy froze in place. Tony, Bruce, Clint, and Steve were all sitting on a couch, chatting while watching some tv show. At Peter's mumbled words of amazement, they stopped their conversation to stare at the stranger in their home.

"Uh, Harley? Care to explain?" Tony frowned.

"Oh, I met someone at school!"

"You mean the school you should still be at?" Tony raised an eyebrow. Harley shrunk back just slightly, chuckling.

"Uhhh..."

"Right."

"Are we just going to ignore that he brought a girl home?" Steve pointed out, turning to a suddenly very uncomfortable Peter. "It's nice to meet you, young lady." Peter just looked up at Harley, silently asking for some help.

"Oh, right, sorry. Everyone, this is Peter. I met him this morning, and class was getting kinda stressful, so we decided to take a quick break," Harley said smoothly.

"Oh, sorry Peter! How old are you, 16? Quite a late bloomer, huh?" Steve laughed warmly. Although he meant no harm, Peter couldn't help but feel incredibly on edge, and Harley noticed.

"Oooookk, how about we go to my room? You guys can get back to whatever you were doing," Harley suggested. Peter sighed gratefully, nodding. "Alright, see y'all later!"

The pair went to Harley's room, the blond closing the door with a soft sigh. He glanced at Peter sympathetically, shrugging.

"Hey, sorry about them... they mean well, I promise." Peter just nodded, standing awkwardly. "Um... you can sit, if you want." Harley sat on his bed, patting the spot next to him, which the brunette took.

"It's fine," he mumbled, frowning. Harley tilted his head, squinting at the boy.

"Maybe it would help to talk about it? I'd gladly listen, and I wouldn't tell anyone, either," he offered. Peter shrugged, sighing.

"I guess..."

"It's ok, go ahead," Harley encouraged.

"Um... well, it's just hard, yknow? People didn't like me before I came out... and now they hate me even more." He hugged his chest, staring at the floor. "I never wanted it to be a big thing, I just wanted... to be happy. I wanted to feel comfortable as me." Peter sniffled softly, rubbing at his eyes with a sweater sleeve. "I um... I get misgendered, like a lot, because I haven't been able to actually transition yet..."

"Why not?" Harley wondered, frowning. Under normal circumstances, Peter wouldn't of answered this question, at least not truthfully. But he was full of emotion at the moment, and his shell was cracking.

"I can't afford it! My aunt May, she works so hard, but ever since my uncle Ben died... nothing seems to be enough." Peter took a shaky breath, rubbing at his eyes again. "I was supposed to start T nearly a year ago... but then, after what happened, Ben wasn't... May and I decided to use the money for the funeral, instead." Peter turned away, putting his face in his hands.

"Oh, Peter..." Harley wrapped his arms around the crying boy. "It's ok. C'mere, I got you..." They fell to their sides, Harley holding onto Peter from behind. "Shhh, shhh..." With a quiet sob, the brunette turned to face Harley, grabbing onto the southern boy's shirt like his life depended on it.

The two of them sat like that for a long time, dozing off together. Tear tracks were dried to Peter's cheeks, but he didn't care. Harley woke up first, yawning, and freezing in place when he noticed Peter. Shit...

Wait, no. Clothes were on, they had just fallen asleep... in each other's arms. The fog lifted from Harley's mind, and his memories of earlier came back to him. Right. He tilted his head, running fingers through Peter's messy curls. He was going to do something for the smaller boy, he just had to.

"Mhm..." Peter mumbled, blinking sleepily. "Wha...?" He rubbed his eyes, squinting at Harley. His eyes widened, and Harley felt Peter's body stiffen.

"Don't freak out," he murmured quickly. "It's ok." His hand tangled with Peter's hair, gently combing through. Harley felt as Peter relaxed with a soft sigh, closing his eyes again. Fuck, he's cute.

"Mmkay," he mumbled sleepily, snuggling into Harley's chest.

"Actually, wait, Peter?" The brunette looked up, blinking hazily. "I want to get you on T. I can even pay for it, it wouldn't be a problem. We can get you new binders, as many as you need, and anything else too." Peter's eyebrows furrowed.

"No, no, I couldn't possibly ask you to do that..."

"You aren't asking. I'm offering. Actually, scratch that, I'm insisting." Peter just stared blankly for a moment.

"...Really? You don't have to do that..."

"I want to. Please, I want to see you happy," Harley smiled.

"You just met me?"

"Yeah, and? Look, I really..." he stopped himself, correcting the sentence before it came out. "I'm new here, and I don't know, maybe we could be friends? Or-"

"Or... more?" Peter finished, raising an eyebrow.

"How did you-"

"You think too loud," he giggled, nodding. "But yeah, I think that would be good. But, um... just for the record... you're not buying my love or anything..." His cheeks went pink with blush as Harley smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, darlin', I never mentioned love~"

Hehehe cute

I feel like that got away from me but I like where it went

Requests?