Stay Away From My Kid!

request by lexifluff4 

heyyy... im not dead, just... mentally absent

i found this already written so hopefully it wasnt already posted? i have no idea tbh

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Mister Stark!" Peter exclaimed, stepping into the kitchen. It was 6:45 am, a Thursday. Peter usually ate breakfast alone in the morning, or occasionally with Steve, who was an early bird. Tony was rarely ever in the kitchen so early in the morning.

This situation presented an opportunity for Peter. You see, usually he would get picked up after school, usually by Happy. But today, he was going to ask if he could walk instead. He had been planning on just texting it to the groupchat, but this was so much better.

"It's a really nice day outside! Y'know, I think it might be nice to walk home from school today... if that's okay." Peter took a bite of his cereal, watching Tony with a hopeful eye. He was searching through the fridge, presumably for something to eat.

The billionaire, still tired and half awake, waved his hand dismissively. "Yeah, sure, whatever. Text me when you leave school." He paused for a moment, frowning. "Are we out of eggs?"

"Dunno, see ya later!" Peter put his bowl in the sink, grabbing his stuff and running down the hall to get in the car. Happy watched him, huffing softly.

"Hey Happy! You don't need to pick me up after school today, I'm going to walk home!" Peter chirped. Happy just grumbled something under his breath. He wasn't much of a morning person. They drove to Peter's school, Happy dropped him off, and the bell rang. Peter quickly ran into the school, getting to class on time.

~

When the final bell rang, Peter was one of the first people out of class. He was excited, he had been looking forward to this all day. Truth is, Peter wasn't planning on walking home. He was actually getting a ride from his boyfriend- a boyfriend that the Avengers had no idea existed.

"Hey Harls!" Peter greeted cheerfully. Harley went to a different school, but he was always willing to make the trip over to Midtown if it meant he could see his boyfriend.

"Hey darlin'," Harley smiled, watching Peter approach him. Peter and Harley were, at first glance, total opposites. Harley was a "bad boy"- leather jackets, dark shades, slicked hair, and, of course, his motorcycle. Peter, on the other hand, was the living version of a cinnamon roll.

Peter grinned at Harley, happily climbing into his embrace. They kissed, just a quick peck.

"I missed youuuu," Peter sang, burying his face in Harley's chest. The blond smelled like cigarettes and motor oil, and Peter loved it. Harley chuckled, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. Despite his "bad boy" appearance, he was a total softie. Especially when it came to Peter.

"I missed you too. How was school today?" Harley asked. Peter shrugged, resting his chin on Harley's chest and looking straight up at the blond.

"Boring," he stated simply. Harley sighed, cupping Peter's face.

"Again? Darlin', you need to get into harder classes. You're way too smart to waste your time in classes that bore you." They continued talking for a little bit, Peter's phone dinging but him ignoring it.

~

Meanwhile, the Avengers were all gathering up their things for a mission. Peter still wasn't home yet, so they were planning on picking him up on the way there.