Siren AU

Request by vivisumi 

I literally love this one so much and I remember how much people liked this one before it got taken down... *sigh*

Random fact: playing mermaids is for people of all ages and genders ok

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter poked his head out of the water, climbing onto a large rock. He felt the judgemental stares of the other sirens, trying to ignore them. He, as a male siren, was extremely rare, and it made him a social outcast among the colony. He stuck out in every way possible, from his tail to his short, fluffy hair.

For his colony, all sirens had green tails. They ranged from a pale green to forest green, many sirens having speckled scales of black or grey mixed in. But Peter, his tail was different, a solid cherry red color without speckles. His fins were a darker shade of red, with rough black edges. He had to be especially careful when swimming freely, since his bright colors made him an easier target.

Peter sighed, slapping his tail against the rock half-heartedly. There was supposed to be a ship coming in today, and the brunette didn't want to bother. Why should he? What sailor would want to hear his song? He was hopeless.

Peter laid on the rock for awhile, sunbathing before the chaos. When the fog started to roll in, he shamefully retreated into the waters, hoping to avoid dealing with the sirens when the ship came through their territory. He hadn't swam far before he heard the first songs begin, but no sailors falling into the water. That made him curious, why were the sailors not falling for the siren songs?

He swam up closer, to see the boat. On board, multiple sailors had their ear plugs, there was one tied to the mast who was screaming and kicking violently. However, there was one other sailor, a tall, young blond. He was neither restrained or covering his ears, although he had a slight grimace on his face. Peter was intrigued by this strange sailor, seemingly immune to the siren song.

He swam closer, until he was only a few feet away from the boat. He just had to get a closer look at the blond sailor. Transfixed, Peter didn't notice the net that was coming up from underneath him until it was too late.

"We got one!" A sailor exclaimed, steering the ship out of siren territory and pulling Peter up into the boat. The young siren was terrified, hopelessly tangled in the net. The crew gathered around him, excitement and sexual hunger turning to anger and disappointment quickly.

"Oi, Harley, this ain't one of them pretty sirens!" The blond sailor, Harley, took a closer look at Peter, brown doe eyes wide with fear.

"I suppose not." Harley had a slight southern accent. "I guess this one's mine, then, huh?" He squatted down, talking to Peter gently. "Can you speak?"

"Yeah..." The brunette's voice trembled, eyes darting around to all the angry faces surrounding him. Harley nodded, pulling a serrated knife from his belt. Peter winced, bracing himself. He was surprised when the net fell off of him, cut away by the kind sailor.

"Alright boys, back to your stations." The men dispersed at Harley's order, grumbling under their breath. The blond turned back to the terrified siren, running a gentle hand over his shiny red scales. "You got a name, darlin'?"

"P-Peter," he answered, breathing labored.

"Don't worry, Peter. I'm not here to hurt you, you don't seem to be like the rest of them." Harley frowned, wrinkling his nose. "I've lost seven sailors to those killers." He looked Peter in the eye. "You weren't part of that, were you?" The brunette shook his head frantically.

"I've never killed anyone, I swear. Nobody really likes my song," he mumbled. Harley's expression softened.

"I believe you. But I'm sure your song isn't bad... maybe the right person hasn't heard it yet." Peter looked up into the sailor's pretty blue eyes. Harley swallowed, quickly scooping the siren into his arms and carrying him into a private bedroom. Peter was sat on the bed, the door locked. "Sing for me."

"What!? No, no, I can't!" Peter exclaimed. Harley frowned.

"Why not?"

"I want love, not lust," he admitted quietly. "I want to be more than just my song. I want real love."

"But you're a siren. Your whole purpose is to sing. Don't you want to sing for me?" The smaller boy frowned, shaking his head.

"I don't want to hurt you," Peter whispered. Harley climbed onto the bed, towering over the brunette. The young siren cowered slightly, whimpering. "Please, don't." The sailor sighed, but moved away.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to pressure you... I shouldn't of done that." Harley looked away, frowning. "It's been so long since I've had a lover... it's hard, yknow, trying to find the right guy." Peter nodded, tilting his head. "I don't know... I thought maybe you would be right." The smaller boy's eyes widened.

"Me...?"

"Yeah. You're pretty cute, and you seem like maybe you would be into guys..." Harley trailed off, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of been so stubborn earlier. I just... I don't know, I think I like you."

"You... you like me for me?" Peter questioned. Harley shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean we just met, but... yeah, I think I do." The siren grinned.

"That's what I've always wanted." The blond smiled.

"So... you don't mind if I kiss you?" Harley sat over Peter, keeping a fair distance not to scare the smaller boy.

"That sounds nice," he agreed. The southern boy slowly leaned down over the young siren, pressing his lips to Peter's. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, then Harley pushed his tongue against Peter's lips, the brunette immediately granting access. They broke apart, a string of spit still connecting them. "Woah."

"My thoughts exactly, darlin'."

that was longer than the dick I don't have (PAST ME WAS ICONIC HOLY FUCK)

Requests?