The Party

Request by MarvelFanToTheCore 

I feel like the longer this oneshot goes on the more questionable it gets

Honestly this had been an entirely innocent and cute idea to begin with (sort of) and it became... this...

Its also pretty long so apologies/you're welcome (idk what length chapters you like, frankly idc but whatever)

TW: drinking/drunkenness, attempted rape/assault, mentions of pills (but not illegal ones or anything)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley looked at his reflection in the mirror, adjusting his collar. He was attending an important party tonight, one held by none other than Tony Stark. He hadn't seen the Old Man in years, and he was determined to make a good impression as his older self. He really needed a job, having just graduated college (a few years early, may I add. Harley was only 21). Stark Industries was an obvious first choice for the young inventor.

He arrived to the party around 10 pm, walking into the large ballroom full of people in lavish outfits holding large glasses of various drinks. There was an open bar serving every kind of drink on one side of the room, a few people already drunk. Harley steered clear of there, sure he was 21 but he wasn't really planning on drinking. He needed to be stone cold sober if he wanted to convince Tony to give him a job, and even that might not be enough.

Sighing, Harley grabbed a few samples of food, glancing around the room. Tony was elusive, that's for sure, and the young blond would have to keep looking.

It was almost 10:45 when Harley finally found Tony, pushing through the crowd to find himself face to face with the billionaire.

"Old Man, how are you! It's been so long!" He exclaimed, grinning charmingly.

"Do I- *hic* do I know you?" Tony wondered, words slurring gently. Of course. He was drunk.

"Yeah, it's me, Harley?" Tony shrugged, laughing.

"You-you're out of your league here, kid. You'd better- *hic* you'd better find someone more y- your speed." Harley's smile dropped. The crowd pushed around him, leaving the 21-year-old behind. Tony was drunk, sure, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

Sighing, Harley trekked his way to the bar, defeated. He sat down, signaling to the bartender.

"Whiskey," he said simply. The drink was poured and passed to him, and the blond took a sip, feeling the alcohol burn his throat. It didn't really bother him too much, whiskey had never been too abrasive for him.

He set down his empty glass, pushing it away. He should probably stop, getting drunk would just make his situation worse. Harley got up, wandering aimlessly when something caught his eye.

Two middle aged men were holding up a much younger man, who was clearly much too drunk to stand on his own. Harley watched with a sinking heart as the young man was dragged off to the bathroom, completely helpless. It was frightening, knowing what was almost certainly about to happen. Harley hesitated for a moment before following quietly.

The bathroom door was closed, but Harley knew it didn't lock- he had been in here earlier. He cupped his ear to the door, listening for any signs of what he feared.

"Look, Marty, he can't even do anything! Man, this kid is drunk..."

"I don't care. Tie his wrists, gag him. Hell, why not tie his legs apart too? It'd make this so much easier for us." Harley froze. His suspicions were correct, but what should he do? He wasn't armed, and there was no way of knowing if those men were. Biting his lip, Harley grabbed a metal platter from a nearby table, busting open the door and smacking both men in the head until they were passed out.