Mistletoe

Request by JakeyP99 

Another Christmas one, idk why everyone decided to wait until Christmas Eve/day to send me the Christmas requests 👀

Random fact: I've been in 2 plays and 6 musicals, I was supposed to be in a 7th musical last year, but covid... it was The Wizard of Oz and I almost ended up having a whole solo part in a song (I was supposed to share it with 2 others but they were having pitch issues... oop)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was Christmas morning, and the Avengers were all waking up. Peter yawned, rubbing his eyes. Christmas! He jumped out of bed, running down to the living room to see Tony, Steve, and Nat all sitting near the Christmas tree, chatting as they opened presents.

"Pete! Merry Christmas!" Tony exclaimed, smiling. He patted the couch next to him, Peter gladly jumping into the spot.

"Hi Mr Stark! Whatcha doing? Oh, hold on, I have a gift for you!" He ran out, running into Harley in the hallway.

"Hmm? Oh, hi darlin'," Harley murmured sleepily. Peter looked around quickly before kissing the blond, running off right after. Harley chuckled, watching his boyfriend run into the door.

"Ow." Peter grabbed something off his dresser, wrapped in paper, running back past Harley into the living room. The southern boy sighed, wishing more than anything he could spend Christmas with Peter in his lap, pressing sweet kisses to his hands and neck while they opened presents together. But neither of them were out to the other Avengers, and their relationship was kept a secret.

Harley walked into the living room, seeing a very excited Peter bouncing around. He smiled fondly, calmly taking a seat on the other side of the couch. The blond watched Peter wistfully, imagining them having an adorable couples Christmas. He was brought back to reality when his name was called.

"Harley, Peter, why don't you go get the cinnamon rolls? They should be cool by now," Steve suggested. Both boys stood up, Harley following behind an over excited Peter. They grabbed the cinnamon rolls, Harley dabbing some frosting on the smaller boy's nose before walking out with his plate of rolls. Peter squeaked, running after him with the other plate. They walked in through the door together, freezing. Oh, no...

"MISTLETOE!" Tony screeched, smirking. Everyone had been super careful around that door for weeks, and they slipped up... with an audience. Harley sighed, turning to Peter, who was wide eyed and stunned. They set the cinnamon rolls down, staring at each other.

"Well, darlin'." He leaned in, kissing Peter lovingly, tasting the sweet frosting on the brunette's lips. Both boys felt their surroundings melt away, getting into the kiss as they forgot about the people watching.

"Uhhhhh..." The heroes stared at the couple, Nat smirking knowingly. Nothing was hidden from her. The couple broke apart, Peter blushing furiously and Harley letting out an awkward chuckle. The southern boy glanced at his boyfriend, sighing.

"I think we have something to tell you." Harley had never seen Peter's head turn so fast.

"Harls?!" He whisper-yelled, eyes wide. "What are you doing?!"

"Don't you think it's time they knew? Please, darlin', we just shocked them all with our sexual passion, I don't think it'd come as much of a surprise at this point," Harley shrugged. Peter opened his mouth to argue, instead stepping back and crossing him arms.

"Fine."

"Right. Everybody?" The blond took a deep breath, reaching to take Peter's hand in his. "Peter and I... are dating."

"Wait, what? Why didn't you tell me?" Tony threw his hands up, turning to Steve quickly. "You owe me five bucks." Steve wrinkled his nose, sighing and handing over the cash.

"You bet on us? Seriously?" Harley questioned, eyes narrowed confusedly. Tony and Steve both shrugged, not really offering any reasoning.

"You two have chemistry. They probably wanted to bet on whether it was best friend energy or romantic," Nat offered. Harley smiled, chuckling softly. He spun Peter in front of him, picking up the smaller boy and carrying him back to the couch. It felt unreal, finally being able to have his ideal Christmas with his adorable boyfriend.

"Harls!" Peter squealed, sitting on Harley's lap as the southern boy kissed his cheeks and neck sweetly. The Avengers couldn't help but watch them with a soft smile, marvelling at how cute of a couple they were.

"Aw, you love me, admit it!" The blond grinned widely, wrapping his arms around Peter's stomach. The smaller boy blushed, kissing Harley on the lips.

"I love you..."

"I know you do," Harley chuckled, tapping Peter's nose lightly. "I love you too."

Requests?