Miraculous

Request by GoldenTrioOfYJ 

Ok I am literally so sorry to the requester, this is a really old one and ig I just never got to it but HERE IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE

A few things to know:

Kwamis give them their powers

their miraculous is the accessory (Harley- ring, Peter- bracelet)

Akumas are people turned into villains, basically all their bad feelings take control (its more complicated than that but this is good enough for this oneshot)

Also I changed Iron Lad to Iron Cat cause I fuckin love in the show when Chat is called "kitty" idk

Nat and Clint are just Tikki and Plagg and aren't really the Marvel characters per se, just go with it

ALSO!!! Just a heads up, I'm not caught up with the show and this is just my idea of a reveal!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel or Miraculous Ladybug.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Pound it!" Spiderman and Iron Lad exclaimed in unison, fist bumping. Iron Cat leaned against the guard rail causally, playing it cool.

"Hey, bug, whaddya say we go out and, I don't know, get dinner together? I've heard the Empire State rooftop is pretty romantic at night..." he grinned playfully, mask digging into his cheeks. As great as iron was to protect him, the mask was really obnoxious. He wanted nothing more than to take it off and reveal himself to his partner, and crush, Spiderman.

"Mm, nice try, kitty. I'm about to detransform, and so are you, so I'm going home." Right on cue, both their miraculous' beeped, Spiderman's bracelet and Iron Cat's ring. "See you tomorrow!" And with that, the bug-themed hero swung away, leaving Iron Cat alone on the rooftop. He sighed, slumping down against the wall, transforming back into his alter ego, Harley Stark.

"Where's my cheese?!" Harley's kwami, Clint, demanded. Sighing, Harley handed the tiny iron cat a slice of camembert from his bag. Clint greedily munched on the cheese while Harley leaned back against the roof tiles, sighing.

"I don't understand, Clint. What more can I do? I really want him to know who I am... and I want to know who he is," Harley frowned. "But he doesn't want to reveal our identities..." The blond looked down at his kwami, eyebrows furrowed. "I really like him, though, but he seems so disinterested in me as Iron Cat... but whenever I run into Spiderman as Harley, he's stuttering and nervous! What can I even do...?"

"Well, for starters, I could use a nap," Clint grumbled. "And maybe some more camembert." Harley chuckled softly, pulling the small iron cat into his bag before climbing off the roof to head back home to his home, Stark Tower.

Harley Stark was the son of Tony Stark, the rich and famous inventor. After Harley's mother had died, Tony became distant and cold towards the boy, leaving Harley in the care of Happy, his driver and personal assistant. Happy was, ironically, not a happy man, and would hardly speak to the young teen. In fact, Happy was only really involved when it came to Harley's schedule, and otherwise left the blond to his own devices.

And so, when Harley got home that night, it was no big surprise that nobody was around. Sighing, he went straight to his room, ready to spend another night lonely and sad.

~

"See you tomorrow!" Spiderman waved quickly before swinging away from Iron Lad to detransform in an alleyway. His kwami Natasha, a black widow spider, flew out, hovering over his palm. She was quickly handed a crunchy chocolate chip cookie.