You're Dating Someone?

request by Justme07_13

sorry its been so long since I last updated!!! I was busy actually finishing a book, so if you ship dreamnotfound... go read Sunny Side Up!!! I put a lot of work into it and I'm super proud of how far it's gone :)

this is considered lime (?) I believe

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"You're dating someone?!" Peter sighed, nodding.

"Yes, please don't make a big deal out of this. I really like them and I want this to work out, ok?"

"Alright, kid... just be safe, ok?" Tony ran a hand down his face, sighing. His little spider was growing up, so much faster than he could've ever expected. As much as he opposed Peter dating someone, he also knew it was about that time where he would want to.

"I will, don't worry." It wasn't that Tony didn't trust Peter to be safe and responsible, but he didn't trust whoever Peter was dating. He didn't even know who it was!

"Sir, your presence is being requested'" FRIDAY informed, voice booming through the speakers and drawing Tony out of his milky haze of thought.

"Alright, FRI." Tony sighed, frowning. He was supposed to go on a mission this morning, but he really didn't feel like it. He was being uncharacteristically quiet this morning, and it wasn't hard to tell the genius had something on his mind.

"What's wrong, Tones?"

"Peter is dating someone," he mumbled, shaking his head.

"And is that bad?" Steve wondered. Tony just shrugged. No, of course it wasn't bad. He was just protective of Peter.

"Peter's dating someone?" Clint questioned, Nat rolling her eyes.

"Obviously." Everyone turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, did you know?"

"First of all, I'm much more observant than the rest of you. Second, he'll talk about it, if you just ask." Tony frowned, crossing his arms defensively.

"Who's he dating, then?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Tony scoffed, opening his mouth to retort when he got cut off.

"Ask him later. We have a mission to go on," Steve reminded. Tony wanted to protest, but knew Steve was right.

"Fine."

~

Peter opened the door cautiously, peeking out around the corner. No one in sight.

"Ok, we're good. Come on in." He let a tall, blond boy in, both of them heading to the couch.

"I missed you so much, darlin'," he cooed, wrapping his lanky arms around the brunette.

"Harls!" Peter squealed, blushing darkly.

"What? It's true!" He leaned in, kissing Peter quickly. Just a short peck on the lips, one that left them both wanting more. Peter pouted, sticking out his bottom lip teasingly.

"Harls~" The southern boy grinned, grabbing Peter's chin and gently directing it closer, connecting their lips. This time, they didn't just peck.

Harley's hands found their way to Peter's waist, encouraging the brunette to sit on his lap. Peter sat up, straddling Harley. His arms were draped on either side of the blond's neck, his fingers loosely tangled together.

Like this, it didn't take long for a few innocent kisses to become a full make out sesh. A pretty heated one, at that. So heated that, when the door opened, they hadn't even noticed.

"Ahem." Peter jumped, scrambling off of Harley's lap. Tony, Steve, and Nat were standing in the door, staring. Nat had a smug smirk on her face- after all, she had known about Harley. Peter would come to her and just talk about him, Harley this and Harley that.

"O-oh, hi..." Peter mumbled, looking down at the floor. "You're home early."

"Yeah, kid, what the hell is this?" A soft language was heard, and promptly ignored by all of them. "I thought we had an understanding, no inviting people over when we aren't home!"

"I know, but-"

"And were you... kissing? God, Peter, what would've happened if we hadn't come home when we did?"

"Dad!" Peter squeaked, turning bright red. "We wouldn't of- we aren't- I'm not ready for that." Tony sighed, running a hand down his face.

"No, no, I know that, but does he?" Harley was just sitting there, feeling like he shouldn't be here.

"Um... hi sir, it's nice to meet you." He offered a hand for Tony to shake, which the billionaire took hesitantly. "To answer your question, yes I know. And I think I should let you know that I'm perfectly ok with that, if Peter wants to wait then I'll wait for him." This had to be one of the most uncomfortable moments in Harley's life, but he was doing a good job of keeping his cool.

"..." Tony frowned, looking Harley up and down. "I guess. You better not ever hurt him, got it?"

"Yes sir," Harley agreed. He didn't want to hurt Peter in the first place, so it was an easy promise for the blond. Tony seemed to relax, sighing and shaking his head.

"Alright. You seem like a good person..."

"Harley."

"Harley," Tony repeated, nodding. "Be good to my kid."

"I will, sir. He deserves nothing less." Harley grinned, taking Peter's hand and kissing it lightly. The smaller boy giggled, blushing.

"Oooookay, you two have fun. Door stays open while Harley's here." He nodded. "You're welcome to stay for dinner, if you want."

"Thank you," Harley smiled. "I'd like that."

again, apologies for the long wait, but I've been literally working nonstop on finishing that other book (please go check it out!! people have been saying really good things so im thinking I did a good job)

have a nice day loves :)))