Spiderman and Iron Lad pt 2

part 2 requested by lovlymadain and tonystarkisirondad

Its not a smut but it gets a little ~steamy~ towards the end

Random fact: I hate seafood. The smell literally makes me feel sick. NASTY

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Tony yawned, sitting down at his desk. He reached for his cup of coffee, frowning when his hand swiped through air. Peter was never late, what was going on? Just as the billionaire was starting to worry about his young intern, the brunette walked in alongside Harley, both boys talking and laughing. Peter handed the coffee to Tony, who accepted it with narrowed eyes.

"Sorry I'm late Mister Stark, Harley and I got distracted," he apologized with a grin, cheeks tinted faint pink. Now Tony was even more suspicious.

"So, you two are getting along now, huh?" He remarked, hoping for an explanation. He knew it wasn't that Harley had a sudden change of heart, that boy was stubborn in his opinions of people. Something else must've happened between them to cause their sudden friendship.

"Yep!" Peter exclaimed cheerfully, leaning against Harley's side. Tony raised an eyebrow, possible scenarios running through his head. He knew Harley had gone out as Iron Lad last night... maybe Peter had been in trouble? That seemed plausible.

"Yeah, actually I'm having Peter help me in the lab today, so see you later," Harley waved coolly, walking out of the room with Peter not far behind. The genius could almost swear that he heard Harley call Peter "darlin'" from the hall. He shook his head, returning to his work.

After about an hour of paperwork, he was done, and so Tony headed down to the lab to tinker with some inventions he had been working on. He walked in through the door, letting out a small scream of surprise. Peter was half naked, lying on his back on top of Harley's work station, the southern boy sitting on top of him, also shirtless. Tony's scream startled the boys, who fell off the bench and onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARLEY!" He yelled, covering his eyes. He could hear Peter apologizing at the speed of light, sorrys tumbling from his mouth.

"Oh... hey Dad," Harley chuckled nervously. He and Peter were still shirtless, but the brunette was hidden behind the bench to save him from any more embarrassment. Tony sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Look, Harley, I don't care if you're gay, but for the love of god, please don't make out somewhere I have to watch." The blond nodded fervently, silently grabbing Peter's hand and pulling him out to the hall without another word. The billionaire shook his head, trying to focus on his work.

Meanwhile, Harley led Peter down the hall to his bedroom, locking the door behind them. The taller boy glanced at the brunette, eyes wide as he took in the sight of Harley's room.

"You like it, darlin'?" Harley smirked. "Cause you're gonna be seeing a whole lot more of it soon." Peter blushed, Harley attacking him with kisses. He trailed down the smaller boy's neck, sucking and biting at the skin to leave scattered hickeys. The brunette managed to connect their lips in a passionate kiss, tongues wrestling in their mouths. Harley pushed Peter down onto the bed, pinning his arms down. He sat over the smaller boy, asserting his dominance. Both boys were panting, breaths rapid with adrenaline and stimulation. Then they heard a loud knock at the door.

"Harley Stark, you unlock this door right now!" Tony yelled. Harley sighed, getting up off of Peter to answer the door.

"Yes?" The blond asked, an annoyed tone to his voice.

"Door stays open and unlocked while Peter's here, ok? I don't want you two, uh, getting it on in my tower." Harley rolled his eyes.

"Really, Dad? I'm 17, don't you think I deserve a little trust?" Harley pointed out.

"Look, I'm just looking out for you." Looking at Peter, he added: "Both of you. Just... door stays open for now, we can discuss it later." Harley huffed, crossing his arms. Tony left, heading back to the lab. The southern boy turned back to a surprised Peter on the bed.

"Bathroom?"

"Bathroom."

hehe... bathroom

There's a smut ending to this mini series, if you want to read it it's in the smut book (the chapter titled "Bathroom?")

Requests?