The Intern and the Billionaire's Son

Request by ImAPotatoGetItGay 

Its a lil short, but there's gonna be a part 2 so don't worry (also the title is stupid ik)

Also sorry it took so long, I'm going through shit but today I refractured my toe (I'm clumsy and also in a good amount of pain) so I'm kinda going to sit as much as I can and... well...

But anyway a really good song is "Can Ghosts Be Gay?" by carpetgarden and y'all should listen bc ✨✨✨✨

***Peter isn't Spiderman in this one***

TW: assault, f slur (censored cause it makes me uncomfy), homophobia

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter grinned, spotting his boyfriend. He ran to the blond, laughing and hugging him tightly.

"Hi Harls!"

"Hi, darlin'." Harley kissed the top of Peter's head, smiling fondly at his cinnamon roll of a boyfriend. They walked to the elevator together, sharing a kiss while going up. As soon as the doors opened, however, they went their separate ways, albeit hesitantly. You see, Peter was an intern at Stark Industries, hired by Harley's father- Tony Stark. Harley lived in the tower, and would go down to greet Peter everyday before the brunette had work.

Pepper and Tony didn't know about Harley and Peter's relationship- in fact, nobody did- but they had definitely taken a liking to the young intern. Peter was sweet and kind, not to mention hardworking. He had dreams of one day working at Stark Industries in a science or technology department, and interning was the first step.

He and Harley had met on Peter's first day, and quickly grew closer. Soon enough, they were dating in secret, sneaking around as much as possible. Sure, it wasn't ideal, but they were happy together, and that was more important.

Peter yawned, pouring a coffee to bring to one of the scientists. He sighed, wishing he could just skip work to spend time with Harley.

Lost in thought, Peter didn't even realize the cup had overflowed until hot coffee hit his hand, jerking him back to reality. He grimaced, grabbing a handful of paper towels to clean up the mess.

"You seem distracted." A voice startled the brunette, light southern drawl weaving inbetween syllables. There was Harley, leaning against the door frame coolly.

"Jesus, Harls, don't scare me like that!" Peter exclaimed, shaking his head. Harley grinned, standing behind his boyfriend and leaning over, putting his hands over Peter's. The smaller boy looked up with wide eyes.

"Here, darlin', let me help you with that." It was a small gesture, but Peter was grateful. He loved Harley, and decided to turn and give the blond a soft peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," he murmured, smiling at Harley.

"'Course, darlin'. Now, I believe there's somebody waiting for a coffee?" He reminded, raising an eyebrow and grinning. Peter nodded, grabbing the coffee cup and running out to deliver it. Harley chuckled softly, watching his boyfriend as he disappeared down the hall. God, he loved that boy.

Unfortunately, there was someone who didn't love it. Steve had walked by right when Peter kissed Harley's cheek, and he didn't like it one bit. Now, he couldn't do anything... well, to Harley, at least. Since he lived under the Stark roof, Steve wouldn't mess with Harley, but the boy he had been with? Open season.

Steve followed Peter down the hallway and into one of the labs to deliver it. On his way back out the door, Steve grabbed him by the collar, dragging the small boy into an empty room. Peter yelped, kicking and struggling against Steve's grip, but his strength could never compare to a super human.

"Please stop, what are you doing!?" Peter cried, close to tears. Steve ignored his cries, dropping Peter's collar only to shove him roughly to the ground.

"This is what you get for being a f*ggot," Steve spat, kicking Peter in the ribs. The brunette yelped, groaning and sobbing. He curled in on himself, trying to shield his ribs from any more hits. "Burn in hell!" Steve delivered a swift kick to Peter's head, and the young intern was out cold. Satisfied, Steve spat on the ground, closing the door and turning off the lights before leaving.

It wasn't until one of the other interns entered the room, nearly an hour later, when they found Peter. Bloody, bruised, and unconscious, the surprised intern quickly called for assistance, reading Peter's badge ID to FRIDAY.

"Where is he?! What happened- oh my god..." Harley rushed into the room, freezing at the sight of his boyfriend on the floor. The intern stepped back nervously while Harley kneeled beside Peter, unsure of what to do. "FRIDAY, tell Bruce to set up a bed in the med bay." Harley's hands hovered over the unconscious boy, afraid to touch him in fear of causing more pain. Swallowing thickly, he carefully scooped Peter up, watching guiltily as Peter's expression morphed to one of pain and discomfort.

"Sorry, darlin'... it's gonna be ok. You're gonna be ok," Harley murmured, more for his own comfort than for Peter's. He carried the unconscious boy to the med bay, handing control of the situation over to Bruce.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, he was found like this..." Bruce cut Peter's shirt off, revealing the mottled bruising that covered his chest. Harley's hand flew to his mouth in a combination of shock and horror. "O-oh my god... who would do this?"

part 2 coming soon!

Requests?