Repellent

request by siskayosh 

Sorry it took so long 😅 im doing what I can

Ugh so today I went to the doctor and she looked me straight in the eye and asked me about my gender and pronouns after we talked for awhile and HOW DID SHE KNOW

also looks like a bitch might be heading (back) to therapy

Anyway... enjoy <3

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley yawned, blinking slowly. He sat up slowly, noticing the sleeping boy beside him. Peter's nose twitched, and he snuggled closer to Harley. The blond smiled fondly at his adorable boyfriend, putting a hand in those messy brown curls.

"Darlin'?"

"Mmmm," Peter grumbled, shoving his face into Harley's chest. The southern boy chuckled, tilting Peter's head up. The brunette looked up at him sleepily, eyes pleading to let him go back to sleep.

"Sorry, darlin', it's time to get up. Aren't you hungry?" Right on cue, Peter's stomach growled loudly, the brunette's face flushing lightly as he smiled awkwardly. "Yep. C'mon, up. You need to eat, with that crazy metabolism of yours." Harley got out of bed, leaving a whiney Peter sitting there by himself. "Nope. It's time for breakfast. Let's go!"

"Fiiiiiinnnneeee," the smaller boy groaned, dragging himself out of bed. He pouted, looking up at Harley pleadingly. The blond rolled his eyes with a grin, scooping Peter into his arms to carry him to the kitchen. They were met with quick glances from the Avengers in the room.

"You spoil him too much," Tony shook his head, an amused smile showing the lightheartedness of his remark. Harley chuckled, carrying Peter to the table.

"I can't help it! He's just so adorable." He tapped Peter's nose lightly, seeing the hot blush spread across the brunette's cheeks.

"Harls!"

"Oh, shush, you know I'm right!"

~

After breakfast, Peter headed to do some light training. Harley sat on the side, half attentive to Peter, half to his phone. It was just the two of them in there for awhile, Harley sitting against the wall while Peter did flips and practiced an aerial attack.

"Hey bug boy, over here!" Peter landed roughly, stumbling a bit. Clint was standing in the door frame, smirking. "C'mere, I wanna see something!" Peter shrugged, heading over to the strange archer.

"What is it?" Clint held up a spray bottle, grinning. The spider-themed hero narrowed his eyes, taking a cautious step backwards. "What's in there?"

"I just wanna see-" Clint pulled the spray bottle's trigger, hitting Peter with the liquid. Almost instantly, the brunette had launched himself up, curling up in the corner of the ceiling. Now Harley was paying attention, frowning as he looked between Peter and Clint.

"What the hell? What'd you spray him with?"

"Insect repellent..." Clint grinned sheepishly. "I didn't think it would actually work!"

"Wait, what kind of insect repellant? Not... not one of the ones that kills bugs, right?" Harley asked worriedly. Clint shook his head quickly, waving his arms in denial.

"No, no, just a regular repellent. Like bug spray, just... strangely effective." Harley let out a soft breath, nodding.

"Alright, well, you can help me get him down then." They stood in the corner, underneath where Peter was curled into the ceiling. "Peter, darlin', you can come down now!"

"Yeah, I won't spray you again, I promise!" Clint called. Peter shook his head wildly, latching on even tighter to the ceiling beam. Harley frowned, glaring at Clint.

"Darlin', please come down! For me?" He sighed, considering a small bribe. "We can go back to bed and cuddle for as long as you want, ok? You just gotta come down first." That caught Peter's attention. Harley knew how much he loved cuddles...

"I... I can't..."

"Why not? Are you stuck?" Peter turned his head to look down at them, looking extremely uncomfortable and nervous.

"Urm... kinda..." The brunette hesitated for a moment, sighing. "Can you go get Mister Stark, please?" Harley nodded, lightly punching Clint and gesturing out the door.

"Ok, Clint is going to get him. We'll get you down from there," Harley promised.

"And then cuddles?"

"And then cuddles."

"What happened- oh, Jesus Christ," Tony grumbled, sighing. "What did you do this time?"

"It was Clint's fault! He sprayed Peter with a bug repellent," Harley explained, gesturing up at Peter. "And now he's stuck on the ceiling." Tony shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Of course he did. I swear, I can't leave you three anywhere!" Tony sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. A button on his watch beeped, and an Iron Man suit flew into the room. He stepped into the suit, glaring at Clint. The other man shrunk under his gaze, looking extremely guilty. "Alright, kiddo, I'm coming up to get you, ok?"

"Ok..." Peter squeezed his eyes shut, taking a deep, shaky breath. Tony slowly flew towards him, trying not to freak him out any more. As he got closer to the ceiling, Tony could see how Peter quivered against the beam, eyes shut tight and lower lip shaking a bit.

"Hey," he whispered. "It's ok. I'm gonna get you down from here." Peter nodded quickly, nose twitching lightly.

"Can... can we get rid of the repellent? It smells really strong..." he mumbled, letting out a breath. Tony tilted his head curiously. Even when he had been right next to the repellent, he couldn't smell it at all. And he especially couldn't smell it up here.

"Yeah, of course buddy." Tony looked down at Clint. "Get rid of the repellent! Get it out of here!" Turning back to Peter, his voice softened. "Ok, Clint's taking it away. Will you help me out and let go of the beam? I'll be right here so you don't fall, I promise." Peter hesitantly pulled a hand off the beam, reaching out for Tony.

"Yeah, there we go. Good, kiddo, good." Peter wrapped his arms around Tony's neck, holding on tight as he was brought back to the ground. Harley immediately took him into his own arms, Peter latching onto him as if he never wanted to let go.

"Oh, oh, ok, it's ok." Harley looked at Tony, smiling gratefully. "Alright, let's go cuddle, hmm? Sounds good?" Peter nodded, hiding his face in Harley's shoulder as the southern boy carried him to his room, closing the door to give them some privacy. In bed, Peter was quick to climb under the covers, hiding from the world- while still holding onto Harley.

"Oh, darlin'," the blond murmured softly, running his hand through Peter's messy curls. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve that." The smaller boy glanced up, eyes wide and innocent.

"Thank you, Harls," he mumbled, pushing his face into the blond's chest, taking a deep breath. Harley smelled like everything good in his world, the opposite of that nasty insect repellent. He sighed contently, snuggling in closer. "I love you."

"I love you too, darlin'."

oH lOOk aNoThER cLiChE EnDiNg

Requests?