He's Mine

request by Warehouse13_Agent

sorry the update took so long I've been busy procrastinating and doing other random shit (ive almost finished an entire year in stardew valley pog) but uhhhh im sitting in class doing nothing rn so have this

tbh its short, I wrote it at 7-8 am this morning so... that's about as much as my brain could process. although I do have another chapter I'll probably release later today so yeah

also if you ship dreamnotfound or if you just really like mature angst then go read my new book "Quiet, Kitten" its very angsty :)))

oh and one more thing idk if I've said this to y'all yet but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley drove his car around the bend, searching for a parking space. He was supposed to be meeting Peter for drinks at a local cafe, and he was running a bit late.

Harley went inside, sweeping imaginary dust off his shoulder and scanning the small room. When he spotted Peter, his eyes narrowed. The smaller boy was smiling- a bit uncomfortably, may I add- while surrounded by three girls around his age. One of them was twirling her golden-blonde locks, and Harley tried his best to be calm as he stepped in.

"Hey there, darlin'," he greeted, grinning charmingly at Peter. The brunette seemed relieved, but on edge at that same time. One of the girls raised an eyebrow, putting her hands on her hips.

"Umm... not to be rude or anything, but we were here first," a taller girl with mousy brown hair pointed out. Harley held back a scoff and a roll of his eyes.

"Ok, first of all, saying 'not to be rude' doesn't make it any less rude. Second," Harley paused, scooting in next to Peter, throwing an arm around his shoulders and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "He's mine. Thank you, and good bye." Two of the girls scoffed, walking away, leaving a medium sized redhead standing there awkwardly.

"Um, I..." She twiddled her fingers restlessly. "You guys make a cute couple. I'm, uh, I'm sorry about them. They're looking for dates for prom, and that might've been a bit rude..." She trailed off.

"It's ok. But I'm gay," Peter giggled softly, leaning into Harley's side.

"Yeah. I'm actually lesbian, and I have a date to prom..." She shrugged, smiling lightly. "I'm Leah. And, again, sorry about my friends." Peter nodded.

"It's ok Leah, nice to meet you." She nodded, waving before leaving to find her friends. Peter sighed, thankful Harley had arrived when he did. He knew it would've been hard for him to say no, even when he didn't feel attracted to any of them.

"Thank you, Harls," he murmured, sighing. The blond tugged Peter in closer, so that they were practically cuddling in the booth.

"Darlin', you gotta find a way to reject all these girls," Harley sighed. Peter just shrugged, exhaling softly.

"I know, I just... feel bad, y'know?"

"No. Honestly, I don't. You're taken, you can tell them that."

"I did tell them that. They suggested I cheat on my 'girlfriend'." Peter used air quotes, frowning. The southern boy hummed in response.

"Well... I guess I'll have to go with you everywhere then. So everyone knows you're taken," he concluded. Peter blushed, lips turning up in a smile.

"Harls!" Obviously, the taller boy was joking. But that didn't stop the grin from crossing Peter's lips.

"I love you," Harley smiled, leaning in and gently kissing Peter, who kissed right back, of course.

"I love you too."

yeah I told y'all it was short but its ok cause I wrote another one shot I'll post it later

and yes Leah was based off the stardew valley character (I swear im obsessed- ugh anyways)

also please hold back on making requests!! we all know I'm too afraid to say no at this point so please just hold onto your ideas, I'll accept requests again sooner or later I just really need to get like another 30-50 requests done first so I dont run out of document space