Short-Distance

Request by secretghostxoxo 

Sorry I've been slacking on the updates but I've been pretty busy lately :/

But have some needy Peter :)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

CW: kissing, slight reference to nsfw content

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter sighed, humming a random tune as he stared blankly at his English homework. Normally his schoolwork was a breeze, but Peter's mind was elsewhere. It had wandered far from its focus, residing in a much more inviting place.

Peter was thinking about Harley, his boyfriend. Much more important than English homework, at least in his opinion. And Peter was certain that fantasizing about his boyfriend was a better way to spend his time. He just wished Harley was actually here with him.

You see, Peter lived in New York City. And Harley? Well... he lived in Tenessee. It sucked, living so far away from the one you love. Peter and Harley only met in person once before, and it had been magical. But it wasn't easy to do, considering they were both minors with responsibilities of their own. Maybe if things had been different, they would be happier in their relationship.

It wasn't each other that was the problem. No, Peter and Harley loved each other dearly. It was the distance that sullied their relationship.

Peter exhaled softly, dropping his pencil on his desk. He missed Harley. His stupid English homework was such a waste of time. He wanted his boyfriend back, to be embraced in his arms and spun around like he was the prettiest boy at the ball. He wanted late nights, both of them awake but neither saying a word, because the silence was comfortable enough for it. But really, most of all, he wanted Harley. The southern blond boy who made Peter feel like he was worth something.

Too bad Harley lived so far away, because Peter could really use a hug from him right now.

"Mister Parker, your presence has been requested in the lab," FRIDAY announced, unaware of the brunette's inner turmoil.

"Kay, thanks Fri," Peter mumbled, getting up. Hey, at least the lab was better than English homework.

Peter trudged down the hall, letting his bad mood overtake him. Thoughts ran wild, most of them upsetting to the brunette. He walked into the lab with his brows furrowed, lost in his own head.

"Pete? Hey kiddo, what's up?" Tony asked, frowning. Peter glanced up, seemingly startled.

"Oh, hi Mister Stark. I'm just thinking, that's all," he replied, shrugging. "What'd you call me down for?" Tony brightened, standing up straighter and smiling at the boy.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet. We're going to have a new face around here for a while, and I'd like for you two to get along." Peter tilted his head curiously, waiting for Tony to continue. "Keener! Get out here!" Peter's eyebrows rose, eyes widening. Keener...?

"Hiya!" Harley greeted, smooth southern accent dampening his speech. He grinned at Peter, showing off his nearly perfect teeth.

"Peter, this is Harley. He's an old friend of mine, and I've allowed him to stay in the tower to work in the labs with us," Tony explained. "He's around your age. I think you'll get along nicely." Peter nodded, swallowing thickly. Harley winked at him, smirking knowingly. "I'll leave you two alone for now. Why don't you introduce yourselves?" Tony left the lab, leaving Peter and Harley alone.

"Hey, darlin'. I've missed you," Harley said quietly, smiling. Peter stayed silent for a moment, then launched into action all at once. He ran and jumped up, wrapping his arms around Harley's neck and his legs around Harley's waist.

"Harls!" He squealed, holding onto Harley tight. The blond chuckled, stumbling back slightly.

"Yeah, it's me. How's this for a surprise?" Harley asked jokingly, pressing a soft kiss to Peter's cheek.

"I love it. I love you," Peter answered immediately, grinning wildly. He was set back on the ground, the height difference between him and Harley becoming more apparent.

"I love you too, darlin'," Harley smiled, cradling Peter's face fondly. "You have no idea how much I wanted to see you. A camera really doesn't do your beauty justice." Peter blushed from the compliment, tilting his head forward until his forehead touched Harley's chest.

"Oh my god..."

"It's pretty crazy that we're both here, huh?" Harley mused, moving his hand to massage Peter's head. "After all the time we spent apart, now we live in the same building."

"I'm so happy," Peter murmured. "I missed you so much." He picked his head up, meeting Harley's eyes. The blond swiftly put a finger underneath Peter's chin, leaning in closer.

"May I kiss you, sweetheart?" He asked, whispers dancing between their lips. Peter sucked in a breath, nodding. Harley gently connected their lips, both of them working together to create a slow, sweet kiss.

"I have your room read- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tony screeched, covering his eyes and turning away quickly. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!" Peter and Harley quickly separated, shock on their faces.

"Mister Stark!" Peter yelped, face turning red with embarrassment.

"Harley, are you serious? And Peter, I expected better from you!" Tony reprimanded, shaking his head disapprovingly. "You two just met!" Peter hid his face in his hands, overwhelmed by all the yelling and chaos happening around him.

"No actually, we didn't." Harley placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, rubbing comforting circles. "We've been in a long-distance relationship for nearly a year now!" The surprise on Tony's face was apparent.

"What?!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in frustration. "You mean... you two know each other?" Harley nodded, glancing down as Peter pressed his face against the side of Harley's chest. The southern boy's expression softened, wrapping his arms around Peter loosely.

"Yes, we know each other. Pretty well too, if I may add," Harley informed, gently kissing the top of Peter's head. Tony stared blankly, blinking in confusion.

"Well... I suppose that's okay. But there will be some rules," he insisted. "First of all, no closed doors when you two are in the same room. Second, no... no funny business, alright?" Tony pressed a hand to his forehead, sighing. "I don't want to have to give you both The Talk, so don't make it necessary." Peter's shoulders tensed, and Harley rubbed at his upper arms to try and wash away some of the guilt Peter was feeling.

Truth is, they had already gone that far. Sure, they had only met up once before, but they had fun, if you know what I mean.

"And third... I don't know. Be good to each other." Tony shrugged. "And for the love of god, keep the PDA to a minimum!"

"Yeah yeah, alright," Harley shook his head, smiling. "Good luck with that." Tony threw his hands up, sighing.

"Whatever." He shook his head. "You two have fun, but not too much fun, alright?"

"Okay, Old Man," Harley scoffed playfully. Peter hummed in acknowledgment, leaning most, if not all, of his body weight against Harley. "Darlin', I love you, but you gotta stand on your own now, okay?" The blond whispered. Hesitantly, Peter stood up straight, sticking out his lower lip slightly.

"Can we please cuddle?" He mumbled, barely loud enough for Harley to hear.

"Of course sweetheart, let's go." They held hands, walking out of the lab together.

"Door stays open!" Tony yelled after them. He sighed, shaking his head with a soft smile. "What am I gonna do with those two..."

pete was hella clingy in that one

Reminder that I'm not currently taking requests!! I have way too many right now :/